Did I totally loose out????

princessfionasmom

DIS Veteran
So we were supposed to have a family vacation in November and I was going to run the Wine and Dine half marathon. I was so excited to do this race and get that AWESOME medal. Well DH's health has gone downhill and his doctors have advised us not to travel anytime soon so we hand to cancel our trip. I was running of Save the Children Federation but cancelled with them also, luckily I did raise some money before I had to cancel so I don't feel like I totally let them down. They did find someone to take my spot but my question is, I paid to registration fee to rundisney, can I use that for another race?????

TIA!!

So we were supposed to have a family vacation in November and I was going to run the Wine and Dine half marathon. I was so excited to do this race and get that AWESOME medal. Well DH's health has gone downhill and his doctors have advised us not to travel anytime soon so we hand to cancel our trip. I was running of Save the Children Federation but cancelled with them also, luckily I did raise some money before I had to cancel so I don't feel like I totally let them down. They did find someone to take my spot but my question is, I paid to registration fee to rundisney, can I use that for another race????? TIA!!
You can try to defer but if the deferral time has passed then it is a loss. Also deferral is only for the same race the next year and you have to pay the renewal fee plus any price increase of the next year.

Usually when you run with a charity they handle the registration even though you sign up yourself. Did save the children mention how to get a refund?

Deferrals are at 95% and still 'only' $45 if you have it processed today; after today the fee jumps to $70. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter