Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!
I know you are having technical difficulties. If you can get to these, great, if not, I understand....

Cruisin with mickey_fantasy1-26--2-6.png (The Andersons Disney Fantasy, June 1-8, 2013)

M&M MH cruise.png (Marc & Anita Disney Fantasy, June 1-8 2013, Eastern Caribbean)

Mickeyheadlifepreserver_fantasy2013_2.pn...(Andersons)

anita Minnie Pirate fill_2.png (Disney Fantasy)

bill Pirate fill copy.png (Marc, Disney Fantasy)

marie_pirate.png (Anita, Disney Fantasy)

Thanks for considering this request!

With my computer issues I have lost some of my disigns.....specifically some of my character mickey heads. If I have done some character mickey heads for you recently please contact me asap.....Thanks :goodvibes

Could you do some name fills for my family, please?

Tucker (stitch)
Thatcher (wreck it Ralph)
Sawyer (Lion King)
Scott (Nemo)
Ty (goofy)
Shellie (Merida)

Anything you choose to do is fine by me...all of the names are boys except for Merida of course :0)

Okay......computer problems are requiring my laptop to get sent into Dell for repair...:sad2: I am hijacking my husband's laptop for the 11 days mine will be gone....there maybe some small delays as I have to upload PSE10 to his computer along with the majority of my files too :crazy2:

Hi!! Love and appreciate that you take time to make our trips extra special. You are truly a great person. We are going on a wonder cruise to Alaska and would like have themed magnets for our cabin door. I would like an "UP" theme as follows if possible....

Family sign (will be cut out to shape)
Up house on one sheet
Balloons on the other
-text "Sailing UP to Alaska". "Galaviz Family"

Individual characters
Carl fredricksen w/ name "Augustine"

Ellie fredricksen w/ name "Rozanne

Russell w name "Mikayla"

Dug w name "Riley"

Kevin w name "Courtney"

Thank you sooo much!!

Rozanne

Is this what you were wanting?

I am looking for a castle design please. Thank you in advance for your hard work

Ally & Hannah's Birthday Bash 2013
family castle_brandon.png

Can you also help me with Mickey Head Disigns for the back of the shirts??

I would love for them to all be designed like this one but each person has their own charachter. william Stitch MH.png

Mommy I am looking for Stitch

Birthday Girl Hannah I am looking for Minnie

Daddy I am looking for Goofy

Auntie Kelly I am looking for just Ariel

Birthday Girl Ally I am looking for just cinderella

Auntie Amy I am looking for just Mrs. Incrdible

Uncle Danny I am looking for just Mr Incredible

Grammie I am looking for Daisy

Aunt Dawn I am looking for the Fairy Godmother

I love your designs but I know I am asking for alot. If you cant do just them names I totally understand I will ask another disigner I just dont want to double ask.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

You amaze me! Spent the last hour looking through all the great stuff on this thread. I would like to make some requests. We are going in late August for first time so no rush. Also if you are too busy for allI understand.

Princess autograph covers for 5x7 for Carley and camryn.

Princess name fills for Carley, camryn and Kendall.

The Minnie heads that say mom, sister and a Mickey head that says dad.

If it is not too much the minne tigger print that says Carley, camryn, and Kendall.

Thanks for anything you can do.

Loved the design you did for me in the past and was wondering if you could do a couple more.

I really like the Mickey Head with fab five similar to post#2783.

I need one for each of the following names:
Mom
Dad
Sydney
Camden
Grandma
Grandpa
Aunt Lori

I would also like to request a couple of name fills:
Monsters Inc. Sulley and Mike with name Camden
Goofey with name Camden

Cinderella with name Sydney
Princesses with name Sydney

Thanks so much for your time.

I love the stuff you have done. It astounds me that such creative people are out there willing so share what they do.

I am trying to make an autograph book. If you would be so kind, the cover just needs to say "Summer Vacation 2013" and have a nice iconic picture of WDW. I'm thinking the golf-ball, myself, since we have 2 days planned at Epcot this trip; but I leave that up to your much better artistic vision.

In the autograph pages I'm hoping to have a picture of the character on one side (left or right, doesn't matter either way to me) with a border around the main portion of the autograph area - preferably helping to keep the book cohesive. (The biggest problem I have found in looking for autograph pages is that while different DISigners have great individual pages, pulling such disparate items together causes the book to look thrown-together).

I am including my list of characters I am trying to meet this trip here, I hope it makes sense.

I understand if you are unwilling to make all the pages (there are 27 in my "must meet" list), any assistance is undeserved and much appreciated. I am proficient enough in Publisher and Word that I can construct the file to be printed if I can find the artwork to use.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. The dates for the trip are July 26 - August 4 (drive time included, at the world is 7/27 - 8/3), but I will need to take the finished file to be printed the weekend before (7/20).

And I am anticipating that the finished book will be 5.5" x 8.5" total size formatted to landscape orientation, expected usable area to be between 3" x 5" (smallest) and 4" x 6" (largest). Again, I leave the final determination of size up to you as an artistic judgement.

Thanks again :flower3:

David

Hi, Have not requested before so here goes. New to decorating the stateroom doors and love your designs. Was in hopes I can decorate our stateroom doors on our Disney Cruise in August on the Fantasy celebrating the grandsons birthday. We will have 2 cabins. Our grandson although from SC is a Florida Gator fan and his Grandad a SC Gamecock fan.I was hoping to get a Mickey Banner for each door or some sort of pictures with the team logos included. I appreciate your time and help. I have seen the childrens faces and heard the comments last year as they went past the cabin doors on the Disney Dream looking at the different decorations. I just had to try and do this for our grandson.Thank you very much. Sandra

Something like this?

Hi MarneMouse, could you please do 3 designs for me? I like your "gracie princess fill.png"- could you do that with the name Grace -instead of Gracie?
And- "tobias incredibles fill.png" with the name Logan instead? And- "chayson lightening fill.png" with the name Evan?
Thanks!
Amy

Marne
The Gator and Carolina Game balls will be Great !!!!!! He will be thrilled. Thank you so much. Hope you are getting your computer problems resolved. Thanks Again.

Have you done UP name fills before?! I looked but couldn't find any. If possible I would like to get a few.

Daddy - Mr. Fredrickson
Mommy - Kevin
Punkin - Russell

Also, I would like for them to say Walt Disney World 2014 across the bottom.

Thank you so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter