Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your anniversary designs...could I trouble you for the millepie double mickey head anniversary design with the names Lisa and Steve and it's our 2nd anniversary. You can leave the date off though. Thank you so much!

Hi!!!

Was wondering if could design a BIRTHDAY shirt for me with MIKE from MONSTERS, INC.
I will be 55 years YOUNG. ;)

Thanks so MUCH.

Hi, I love your DISigns! If possible, may I have the following?

Incredibles Fill (With Dash at the end) Kellan (male)
2013 Birthday Cruise

Monsters Inc Fill-Kellan
Disney Wonder

Bruce Background Fill-Kellan
Atlantis Aquaventure 2013

Stitch Boy Fill-Kellan
Happy Birthday 2013

Red Consiglio Family Fun (from post #3210)
Disney Wonder Cruise 2013

Thanks! Can't Wait!
Erin

Hi Marneb! We love your work! Wow! My family is going an a med cruise on the magic June 15 through 27 and would love some mickey heads for our door. Could you design the following for us:
Jasmine Mickey head - Pam
Princess Sophia Mickey head - Anja
Fairy Godmother Mickey head - Nani (note you had two on your site and we like the one on the second page where she's in the head)
Aladin Mickey head - Brian
Buzz Mickey head - Brian
Family cruise Mickey head - something similar to ones you did a few pages ago on this - cruising with Mickey?

Thanks so much!

Pam

Hey, loving this, but is it too much to ask for an edit? I'm going to use this cover to make shirts; for the autograph book if you take out the date and just put "Autograph Book" I can take it back year after year until I get all the characters.

Also, if you can make a version titled "Character Photos", then I can use that one for my book of completed character pictures. It will need to fit a full 8 1/2 x 11 page.

Thanks again, many thanks.

David

Hi MarneMouse! I hope I'm doing this right. Can I please get an autograph cover. My family and I are going to Disney next month for the first time for some of us!:yay: I can't post any pics or links I guess since i'm new?:confused3 I like the Mater & McQueen one you did on the 3rd page 4th row down. But can It say "1st Trip To Disney World June 2013" just like the Mickey mouse one you did on the 1st page of your autograph album. I hope this helps. My son's name is Ajani Thanks in advance!!

Hi can I please have the pirate Mickey with the name Julian and pirate Minnie with the name Monisha Disney dream also can have the simba and pumba I thimk it was with the name Julian thanks a bunch!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Can I please have the pirate Mickey name Julian and pirate Minnie Monisha dream cruise along with the picture with simba and pumba i think it is with the name Julian sorry duplicate

Hi,

We are going to our very first MVMCP in November and are beyond excited! I was wondering if you can make a Christmas themed autograph book for our daughter, Emily (age 8). We're hoping to get special Christmas-themed pictures and autographs. Thanks! Jennifer (jxc51@psu.edu)

What size do you want the autograph book? Any special characters? Do you want MVMCP and date on it?:confused3

Hello! Let me first say that I love looking at the items you create. We are going on our first cruise, a Disney one at that, mostly for my birthday, but also the birthdays of my mother and daughter. Could you create a very bright (my MHs that we are using are kinda' dark) birthday pic (not a MH) for us for our cruise that we are taking soon? It can be generic, that way other people can use it too, unless you have created one all ready and I didn't see it in your large collection. I want to make it into a door magnet. I hope to be able to use it again for myself or someone else in the future...I have high hopes for more cruises...LOL! Looking for balloons, Happy Birthday, and bright! I leave it up to you to create something fabulous! Thank you for doing this, if it is okay.

Something like this?

Good morning!

Do you have any designs for a wedding Mickey and Minnie? I didn't see any in the Photobucket but not sure if I was looking at the right files. Just inquiring for now. If not, I will think of a design.

Thanks,
ec

I'm knew to all of this =) can I take your DISign and put them on tshirts ? Please give me some helpful info for a newbie lol

Would love
Mom Mickey and pals
Dad Mickey and pals
Dominique Mickey and pals
Dylan Mickey and pals

Mom pirates or nightmare before Christmas
Dad pirates or nightmare before Christmas
Dylan pirates or nightmare before Christmas
Dominique pirates or nightmare before Christmas

TIA for any helpful tips =)

Thanks so much marneb! You are the bomb.com! I love it, I can't wait till my DS sees this, he is going to love it!

Hi Marne,
I would love to have your wonderful Disigns, could you please make these for our trip?

donald_brother_epcot_balloons.html
Donny
daisy_sister_epcot_balloons.html
Pamela
pluto_littlest_bro_epcot_ballo.html
Larissa
tink_little_sis_epcot_balloons.html
Sabrina
epcot_balloons_katie.html
Grubby
chris_epcot_balloons.html
Lacey
abby_princess_fill.html
Larissa
abby_princess_fill.html
Sabrina
angela_tink_purple_3.html
Pamela, Larissa, Sabrina, Grubby and Lacey

I know this is a lot, my trip is not until July, I truly appreciate it. I need the tink ones because I made purple tink flip flops and realized I did not have a design to mach them. Youre epcot Design is inspiring to make World flip flops! I saw mickey ribbon with the flags that will look awesome with this Design. I am almost done with everything we are going for 16 days so that's a lot of shirts, LOL!

thank you so much for sharing your talent with my familypixiedust::goodvibespixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter