Did not get Disney Visa Discount email

Disturbia

Happily Ever After
Can someone post a link to the discount. When I log in MDE it doesn’t show because it doesn’t recognize me as a visa holder even though my card populates in the app (most of the time). I just noticed a Disney Visa room offer posted on disboards while browsing but I never received an email. This has been a long term issue (I don’t get an email notification) but IT has never fixed for me.

Can someone post a link to the discount. When I log in MDE it doesn’t show because it doesn’t recognize me as a visa holder even though my card populates in the app (most of the time). I just noticed a Disney Visa room offer posted on disboards while browsing but I never received an email. This has been a long term issue (I don’t get an email notification) but IT has never fixed for me.
Someone else posted earlier that if you type in Disney visa or Disney Visa discount (I can’t remember which) into the search bar on the WDW page and scroll down, the discount will be one of the options you can click. It will then give you the option to chose dates. It worked for me when nothing else would.

If I have a package already booked, is it worth it to call and see if they can apply the discount to my current package? Thank you

Ugh now it’s Donald with ‘we had to duck out’ and the same message in the front that I posted above

I am logged in. That’s it I’m done.

I have a package booked that I was just able to apply the discount to online. :) It gave $600 off. Beach Club CL Garden View in late March.
Oh wait, that wasn't the disney visa offer. Off to do more research.

I called and applied the visa offer to a reservation that I had already booked and saved about $800. I also only had to wait for a cast member for about 5 minutes. I called about 3:00pm.
Can you apply this to part of your stay? The Poly is included in an online newsletter but I don’t know if it is on this offer. I’ll see if I am still blocked from accessing the offer

I can see availability now but resorts we love are gone. I could have saved $2000

I called Disney and they said the discount can only be applied to your entire trip. They did not say Polynesian wasn't included. The website didn't say it was excluded either (in the fine prin)t, but I remember somewhere that this resort is usually not part of promotions. Even in the drop-down list I didn't see Poly.

Edit: Ok now that I'm searching dates, it does say next to Grand Floridian and Polynesian 'this resorts is not eligible'. So I feel slightly less ripped off.

Last edited:
Now that I've clicked on the offer multiple times on a desktop (Microsoft Edge browser) I can see the Disney Visa offer listed under the 'Special Offers' tab. Disney IT needs to get a grip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter