did the dis hire BigFatPanda?

I'm sure the vast majority of people who spend their time on these boards would love Disney parks whether they had kids or not.

Back to Panda - get that guy a mic! I always enjoyed Fiasco chiming in from the nook, and Panda has interesting things to say. I don't get the off-mic producer being shown on camera if they are not going to be part of the show.

I’ll be honest I have been to disney a ton of times and god blessed me two years ago with my miracle baby. I’m just not sure what insight people need with children outside out what rides they can’t go on?

I think Amy and Paul are great additions to the team. They might be one of the "childless millenial" couples people rant about on social media, but they do a really good job. Paul strikes me as very analytical, is he an accountant or something? He seems like a numbers guy. They're great on the DVC show.
I could not agree more. Both are great and Paul's knowledge certainly helped me learn about DVC and helped with my resale purchase (even if it was from a company that shall not be named). I also found their room reviews great. They helped convince us to buy at BWV.

The Krieger’s are great I’m sure, but I just can’t take Paul serious with that haircut.

Amy and Paul are both lovely and down to earth. They contribute so much to DVC Fan, the DIS, and the World of DVC! Whether they have children or not has no bearing on the wealth of information that they kindly share with all of us, and quite frankly, their personal decisions are theirs and theirs alone. Any anti-children assumptions are just plain rude.

I’ll be honest I have been to disney a ton of times and god blessed me two years ago with my miracle baby. I’m just not sure what insight people need with children outside out what rides they can’t go on?

So I don't post here much but am going the first time with my 1 1/2 year old in July and have been researching everything about changing stations, dining options, hotel locations, park strategies, rentals, food delivery etc. When it was my wife and I alone we concentrated most on dining and winged the rest of the trip but we're putting alot more preparation into this one. I don't necessarily need a podcast devoted to Disney with children but having that viewpoint expressed would be helpful once in a while. This is like the Minnie Van discussion where it gets quickly dismissed due to cost but may be the new "hidden secret" Disney has for families with young kids just based on the convenience and entertainment it offers.

We love the variety of voices that have been able to contribute to the Dis Unplugged over the years. Panda, Paul and Amy are all fantastic - and we also treasure many of the other folks that have contributed over the years. Like many businesses/projects, having a great diversity of talent is only a benefit to the work/outcome!

Love Panda! He is extremely knowledgeable and fun. Very experienced with a ton of time in the park as the primary planner.

I have been listening from almost the beginning and I’m not sure I ever looked to the podcast for children specific information. I read the Theme Park board the information I needed. Things change all the time and they do touch on the news, such as car seats and PU in the MK bus area for Minnie Vans or the rules on double wide strollers the minutiae would be boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter