Did the food get better at WDW? or was I just especially hungry??

alicenwonder99

DIS Veteran
I usually don't care where we eat at WDW, because I haven't found too much food that I really like at WDW. So, I let the kids pick out all of the TS and CS this trip. First, I'll tell you where we ate on our last trip in Dec, in which I think I didn't have one good meal: Marrekeesh, Sci Fi Diner (got the chicken salad), Tusker House (got the chicken salad here, too), Hoop De Doo Review, Pop's Food Court (yuck), Crystal Palace.

This trip our "thumbs up" places: LTT (our new favorite place), Biergarten, Tusker House (I got the salmon this time), Chef Mickeys (breakfast...great food), Pecos Bill (turkey wrap),

Our "thumbs down" places: Rose & Crown, Pizza Planet, Cosmic Rays (I got the hamburger...ewwww), Food & Fun Center at Contemporary (yuck).

We said we will definitely go to Chef Mickeys, LTT, and Biergarten again! :)

Mary

Chef mickey's is our favorite. WE have dinner there on our 1st time and breakfast on the day we leave. It has become our family tradition. Going to have to try LTT on our next trip. I keep hearing good reviews.

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you were pleased with the food this trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter