Did the Railroad open a day early?

Davin_Felth

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at the app, and noticed none of the stations are marked closed. Weren't they schedule to re-open on the 29th?

When I was there a week ago I kept seeing the train to around with CM's on it. I also saw a post stating soft opening today.

I'm going Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the new train and sailing on the Mark Twain. I wonder how long the journey will take now.

My 6yo and I were riding it's a small world around 6pm when we noticed the train running overhead, so afterward we walked over to the ToonTown station and got in line. A minute later, John Lasseter and a bunch of CMs in black suits and people wearing Hawaiian print shirts entered the train through the exit and it took off, at which point we decided just to walk to Splash Mountain in order to make our fast pass window.

Media and VIP got to ride this morning/early afternoon, soft opening around 130-2 but it only lasted a couple hours I was told. Too many trying to take the balloons and flags off the Twain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter