Did they bring back the Disney music yet on tv?

I heard a rumor that they did. I hate the nondescript anywhere hotel music they have now on the tv wdw info page.
We were there most recently in March and it was that old time music which I don't mind because it reminds me of being in Magic Kingdom, the kind of soundtrack Walt might have wanted on Main Street. It wasn't Disney music.

The only thing I don't like is that the loop is way too short so it's too repetitive and gets annoying if you leave it on. So if they've changed it, it happened between March and now. We're back next month so I'm looking forward to seeing if that has been updated.

Disney music is playing on channel 2, "WDW Today".

Yeah they play the same like 5 songs over and over. I really miss the old stuff they had. It was memorable and made the trip feel special. It was so Disney. Now it’s generic. I personally can’t stand the loop on the main screen.

Wish they would bring back the old format, while also allowing you to stream things. The old Disney music was awesome and made the vacation feel magical

OMG, talk about 1st world problems- we stayed at POFQ and we lasted maybe 15 minutes before i dug out my small Bluetooth speaker and old phone that live in my suitcase. They have a 2 "song" Playlist that loops, I swear they asked some form of AI to play jazz music and it just grated, and there was zero musicality to it. It was painful! I connected the brain dead phone to the wifi, opened up YouTube and played wdw resort TV which is literally a live stream of the actual resort TV we all love! Heck, it's not uncommon for it to run in the background non stop in our house 🤪

That's funny. I too was disappointed when I stayed at Port Orleans French quarter last April and they didn't have the usual Disney music being played on the TV. That music was so stimulating and soothing at the same time classic, I missed it alot, thanks for telling me about that YouTube channel of play that next time if they don't have it back

You tube has all sorts of resort music, from hotels to attractions background music. Also specialty channels for holiday themed music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter