Did you catch that on The Office??

faeriegrl

Mouseketeer
Andy was suggesting a few wedding venues to Angela, including "Disney's Epcot" and then she said it was "Too cheesy"!

LOL!

:rotfl: yeah I heard it - we were at a friends "office season premiere party" and as soon as he handed her the brochure everyone looked at DF and me. :lmao:

I'm sorry I missed that. I was at ds's back to school nite. But wouldn't it be neat if the show took that idea and had them get married at wdw. I crack up just thinking of having those characters loose in wdw.:lmao:

Chuck and I were watching. We both caught it at the same time and looked at each other. We laughed; it was funny. :laughing:

DH and I watched it on Tivo last night and just looked at each other and started laughing when Angela said "tacky" :laughing:

:lmao: that was too funny....but face it, nothing is going to make Angela happy, because she dosen't really want to marry Andy anyway! :rolleyes1

Yes I caught it! One of my roommates and I are huge fans of the show and when we watched it, we both cracked up laughing (she knows that my boyfriend and I want to get married at WDW).

Poor Andy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter