• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you ever get stuck on a disney park ride?

I got stuck on the TTA [people mover;)] for 20 minutes march 2009.
I chose that time to call my dad :lmao: and it was right by the Indie Speedway so it was extremely loud!

I got stuck on Everest after the backwards drop. It was where you see the yeti on the screen and he rips up the track then you go dropping .. yeah, we just stood there.

I love the IASW music, too! :D

I love it more after I saw one of the Sherman bro's play it slowly and heartfully on piano on a DVD I have <3

last spring break i was with my brother and my little sister it was i went to POTC and got stuck at the one of singing parts for 20 min. I was so disturbed for being in there listen to the same 20 sec. song for so long that it is hard to talk about.

when i met kayla, collin & amanda in disney last year (or the year before?) we got stuck on COP.
"there's a great big beautiful tomorrow.."

OHGOD terrible.

For me....
We always stop on SpaceShip Earth. always always always.
Usually we're backed up on small world.
But we've never actually had to get out of the car and get off.
The people behind us on Space Mountain got stuck and had to get off. Bet that was fun. we were on TTA, and got some great Space Mountain "lights on pics" :thumbsup2

For me....
We always stop on SpaceShip Earth. always always always.
Usually we're backed up on small world.
But we've never actually had to get out of the car and get off.
The people behind us on Space Mountain got stuck and had to get off. Bet that was fun. we were on TTA, and got some great Space Mountain "lights on pics" :thumbsup2

when i met kayla, collin & amanda in disney last year (or the year before?) we got stuck on COP.
"there's a great big beautiful tomorrow.."

OHGOD terrible.

Again, I wouldn't mind that. I love CoP and the music. But then again, I'm a total dork... lol.
I'd be ok stuck on probably any ride, save a select few. I'd LOVE to be stuck on ToT at the top.. when we sat at the top for a minute, I loved it! :goodvibes

I got stuck on ellen universe of energy me my dad wanted to ride it so my mom went back to the room because she was tired it was at the end when it shows the little movie thing and people started running at us telling us to use the exit.
we didn't get a fastpass but w/e we ended up coming back the next day and riding it again.

We got stuck on The Great Movie Ride in Hollywood Studios for about 20 minutes. My family had a good time with one of the cast members, he was very entertaining!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I got stuck on Spaceship Earth a few years back, on the part when you go backwards.
And I got stuck on CoP on the final scene. We saw that one scene about 5 times..

I got stuck on Spaceship Earth on the backwards part for about 10 minutes. I found it surprisingly comfy. I also got stuck coming out of the mine at the very end of Big Thunder at Paris. That was not so good as I really needed the toilet and I could see the sign for them from where I was sitting.

We got stuck on the Haunted Mansion, backwards and leaning back. It got a little uncomfortable after a while.

i've gotten stuck alot but 2 times really stand out

1. we were on Spaceship earth(pre rehab) at the top right befor you go backwards, and it stops. we sit there for 45 minutes!!!!!:scared1: then they come over the loud speaker telling us that CM's will be with us in a moment and that we would have to walk down!!!!!!! it was aactually quite cool!! git to se the ride with the working lights. some family snuck into the caveman scene and took a picture with one, they even put a mickey hat on him!!!! it was hilaro!!!!

2. i had a dream about geting stuck head on with leota in the seancee room and getting sent back in time to when all the ghosts were living. in the dream it was midnight on halloween at MNSSHP. i ended up getting stuck just a hair to the left of leota at the october 21st(?) MNNSHP at 11:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:!!!!!!! it freaked me out!!!!!

do you find it ironic to get stuck on the carosel of progress?????:confused::confused::confused:

Haha, that is pretty ironic.

Alright, I never really get stuck on rides often except when wheelchairs are getting on/off. I'm surprised no one has said Dinosaur! I went on that when I was about 5 and was terrified of it, and when I was 15 or so I went back on it so I had no idea what was going to happen except the huge dino at the end. Anywho, it shuts down and all around us is pitch black. I'm pretty sure the car keeps bouncing a little bit... but it was all quiet and I was absolutely freaking out because I didn't know if something was going to jump out of the blackness lol. This little kid in our car kept going "Compuder.... compuder!!!" trying to get the scientist to talk to us haha. After a minute it started up again though. It's better than getting stuck at the biiig dino though, I've heard of that happening to people before.

I got stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean once and it was in the room where the bombs are going in the water and somehow one hit near us and splashed some water on us.

The three most memorable stops were on Dinosaur, HM, and BTMRR. Dinosaur was perfect timing, when the guy is saying "Were not gonna make it!" as soon as we got to were you travel back to present time, the whole ride went black. One of the guys on the ride said "I don't think we made it". Everyone got a good laugh out of that.

On HM we stopped when you go into the graveyard backwards and you can only see whats above you, we stayed there for about 20 minutes, then we stopped again in the middle, then again at the singing lady. It totaled out to be an hour ride.

The last one I remember is BTMRR. We stopped when you are headed toward the "falling" rocks, we were there for about 10 minutes. The whole time I was afraid we were gonna start to roll backwards.

I've been stuck on TTA for about 45 minutes right above the Tomorrowland Speedway. There was actually a CM that ran around the TTA track three times telling each car he passed that the ride would begin shortly :faint:

I've also been stuck on Spaceship Earth for about 20 minutes right at the part where it talks about the library burning down. We had to endure that stench the whole time :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter