Did you ever have a waterbed ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I bought one when I was in the Navy, and kept getting them for about the next ten years, then once I got to aout 30, never did again, they were real popular in the 80,s

I had 3. Mid 90s I to early 2000's.

First two were full on wave . The first one was destroyed by a tree limb thanks to Isabel I. 03.
Got a replacement but it wasn't the same.
So I got a certain percentage wave.

Yes, we had one for several years in our early years.
We bought one for our daughter too..... oh the 80's-90's good times.

Had one for years. Got it in '90, switched to a waveless after a couple years, ditched it in about 2005. It was used well!

Back in '87, when I first got married we had a waterbed. It was so comfortable when I was pregnant, but boy was it hard to get out of. 😆 I later had a bed with tubes of water, which was a bit more structured. I forget why I got rid of it, but like my "normal" bed just fine now.

Yes, we were a waterbed household when I was growing up in the 80s and early 90s. My first non-crib bed was a waterbed, LOL. It was a twin size soft sided waterbed, so it looked like a regular bed. Then I graduated to a bigger (full size?) more traditional style waterbed. Had that for a while but by the time I was a teenager I didn't like all the space it took up, thought it was ugly and was tired of crawling in and out of it. I wanted a daybed instead. :) (which was hard to get used to at first after a life of just waterbeds!) My parents got rid of theirs long ago but my brother's is still in his old bedroom.

I had one. Most of my single friends that didn't have their childhood bed got one. $99 any size - couldn't beat the deal as a young adult in the early 80's. The last night I slept in it was the night before I got married in 1990. DH already owned a real bed! I wouldn't have wanted to share one with anyone, but as a single person it was great - as long as the heater was adjusted properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter