Did you ever have season tickets to any sport team

No, but I guarantee that when things go back to "normal" we're going to get some type of season ticket package for our local minor league baseball team. We may not be at every game but spending some summer evenings at the ball park sounds pretty good to me.

Yep for many years we have had season tickets to our local High School games. Traveled to follow them at away games as well. Best bang for your buck in all of sports. Of course this is Texas!

Not us but my son did for a few years. NY Rangers. Once the house/marriage/kids.....bye bye season tickets.

My DH had Browns seasons tickets with his dad from 2005-2010. It felt like we had tickets because my FIL didn't go to preseason games or any when it was 'too cold' so I got to go.

A thousand years ago I worked at UGA (Univ. of Ga) and got season tickets to football every year. Now it's a lottery.

Not yet, but DH has been on the waiting list for Green Bay Packer season tickets for the past 29 years (he joined the list when he was 18). We’re getting close, but it’ll still probably about 5 years away. Funny thing is that when he finally gets them we’ll probably turn them down because either we won’t live here or will be getting ready to move.

When I lived in the UK I had a season ticket for my soccer team Leeds Utd even though I lived 175 miles away, went to every game home and away for many years often clocking up 60+ games a season.

We did for the Frisco Roughriders, say Joey Gallo play, and knew he was special and move up to the majors.

We also did for Circuit of the Americas in Austin, car racing is huge in my house.

We did for years for our local college hockey team but at the time we also receive suite tickets quite often through my husbands work so we’d end up selling or gifting our season tickets for games. So we decided to finally give them up. My husband no longer works for that company and we haven’t been to a game in a few years. But, I really don’t miss it much.

UCLA football. I am a CPSLO graduate, but a good friend of mine graduated from there and we had season tickets the last year she was eligible for "young alumni". That was fun - glad we did that. The USC game that year was in the Rose Bowl and it was one for the ages. UCLA had gone down by I think 3 touchdowns so we were headed out. We were in the tunnel when a player on USC fumbled the ball. We were then more-or-less forced back into the stadium by the crowd, so we found a place to stand in the student section and watched the rest of the game from there. UCLA won! It was maybe the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter