Did you ever sleep with stuffed animals when you were younger (or now)?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I remember sleeping with my Holly Hobbie doll, but I don't remember sleeping with a stuffed animal. My dd used to have to sleep with her little Simba and a little cat (it made little purring noises). Now she sleeps with a little Eeyore.:) My ds used to sleep with his Scooby and his teddy bear (he got it this past Christmas). My ds loaned our puppy his teddy bear (Boo will argue with my ds if he doesn't get to sleep with it;) ). Boo also sleeps with his rope monkey chew toy.

I always slept with a stuffed animal growing up and still do. I had a teddy bear and a stuffed lion that always had to be in my bed before I would go to sleep at night. They were my security blankets so to speak.

Now I just snuggle up with my favorite stuffed Tigger until something better comes along to snuggle with. LOL

Definitely! There was always some stuffed animal in my bed.

I always did to - I had a whole system set up so none of my stuffed friends or baby doll would be left out I could tell you on any given day who's turn it was LOL :) Ok- so apparently I have always been this crazy.

I had a ton, and I also tried to be fair with who slept in the bed. Now I have a bear, and a new Mickey that was sitting on my bed when I got home from LA Saturday.

I did when I was little. It was a teddy Bear. My DD11 had a blanket that she called he "B". She slept with it till she was about 9 years old and lost it. Even at 9 it was devistating. My DS 5, was never attached to anything but me. Maybe that is why!! He still ends up in my bed almost every night.

Melanie

I had a long stuffed dog called Red and I slept with him up until I was married. I still had him a bit after we were married, but DH thought it was time there were only two of us in bed. LOL. So I replaced Red with a pillow. But Red is still packed away in a box in the attic. DS sleeps with his "fella's" every night.

OK...I hate to admit it but my daughter started buying me Eeyores for Christmas and Birthdays and well...it's either cuddle a pillow or Eeyore:p

Eeyores.JPG

I used to sleep with a "zoo." I had about 15 animals that I slept with everynight on my twin bed. I lined them up just so and then squeezed into the last little bit of space. I thought I kicked them out during the night because they were all on the floor. I used to apologize to them for doing that. I found out years later that my mom thought I looked crowded and threw them out during the night!

I occasionally did when I was younger. When DH was in the Gulf War, I slept with a teddy bear that he had given me while we were dating. :)
Now, I just sleep with a pillow. :teeth:

Yup, I definitely did. I take the 5th as to when I stopped sleeping with one....lol

My kids all have them stil :)

I still have the little white (well it used to be white) teddy bear I slept with.:D

I always slept with stuffed animals growing up. Gave it up as a teenager, but amazingly enough there's a stuffed Eeyore that has lived on (and in) our bed for the last four years. ;)

I never did as a kid. My little girl gave me a stuffed bear she made me for Christmas and I am now. :rolleyes:
Nothing better at the moment. :rolleyes:

Slept with a teddy bear from the time I was 3 years old, until i got married. When I got older, it usually served as an extra pillow.

When I was a kid I slept with a whole bunch of them at once. Each one had its own proper place. My favorites were Smokey Bear and a pink cat (like Boo-Boo Kitty on Laverne & Shirley). The cat played a lullaby, and I called it Baby Blue Eyes. I also slept with my ‘pink blankie.’

Now, I have many, many stuffed animals - I collected teddy bears for a long time - but I don’t sleep with them. They’re all lined up on bookshelves in a spare bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter