• baby

• animals

• army

• i do one of those now......

• never did never will......

Results are only viewable after voting.

YCKid

Now bring me that horizon....
did you ever do taken baby ect ever in your VMK lifetime?

Well once i did army because one of my friends was holding this army training course thing and to be supportive i played along.

Now kiddies, I must caution you: never get bored. I did. :lmao:

I was taken for a day. Not sure where she ended up, but all I know is that I removed her from my friend's list nearly ten minutes later.

:rotfl2:

I must never ever go to Las Vegas. :rolleyes1

I did them all before I discovered DIS and when I was new on vmk =[

same i did taken alot tho the first 3 months of vmk

Yep i got bored too! LOL i did them all except pretend i was an animal but owned like 8 at one point....ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Well i did taken and bay be when i first joined :l

::yes:: I used to be "a little bay be" but I never did a mommy thing. I was "left on main street in a little box, with no mummy forever" :lmao: (I see that in VMK sigs all the time)
Once I started getting serious about VMK (maybe a week later) I stopped and discovered something new to take up me time......The Pirates Lobby!

ok i did once i i went in to this room a kid to get a kid or whatever and i took this kid and he follow me and stuff he said brb i left him he followed me said i hate u and then it was done

I was a dog once to get screen shots for the boards ROFL.

Bad Aengus!

I love Taken, Animals, Army, and Bay Be. I do them all the time! They add fun, creativity, and spice to an otherwise pretty bland and boring game. But my favorite game is East High. :lmao:

I love Taken, Animals, Army, and Bay Be. I do them all the time! They add fun, creativity, and spice to an otherwise pretty bland and boring game. But my favorite game is East High. :lmao:

Was that you with the baby bird name? :rotfl:

I do taken...using my real life fiancee...though I only actually say I'm taken when someone is annoying me about "needing to be taken". So I suppose my "taken" is a lot different than most other people on VMK that play taken.

:lmao: East High is a joke. (Never played it!)

Same with those "History Class" rooms. :laughing:

i NEVER did taken but i do do bay be sometimes with my friend but something usually goes wrong...like lol there was this one time we did it this dud always pretended to slap us....it was dumb but sooo funny

I've never done any of those, and I don't think I ever will. Especially taken! You just don't know if that person your with is some wierdo. :scared1:

I've done taken and bay be but that's it lol. I had a new boy friend in vmk almost every day so i stopped and i only did bay be once but i was actually the mummy. lol those crazy days:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter