Did you go to college?

Yes, but I went to Jr College. Finally got around to getting my BS much later and did so on-line. Followed that up with to Master's degrees, both done on-line. Still paying of course.

I have a BA in English and 2 classes short from getting my MA in special education. I ended up going the SAHM route. My dad, sister and husband have their MBA’s, all cousins have post graduate degrees, three of my kids graduated college, one has her MA, another is getting a doctorate, two are in undergrad. My cousin’s oldest son dropped out of college, scandal (my cousin is a big 4 partner). Turns out he got his girlfriend pregnant (when I last spoke to my aunt and uncle, they told me the baby was born, I still have no idea the gender or name).

No husband and both kids did. I was a factory worker until I got pregnant with my first child. I have been home ever since. I do volunteer at the food bank.

No college, just a tech high school. I had a natural mechanical engineering ability and ran with it. After working my way up I started a successful factory automation design business at age 30. I did that until I retired at age 60 and for fun I got a retirement job at WDW. I retired from Disney once I became fully vested. I got the Mickey gold watch.

Yes-in our family there was no option. Next month we have our 50th reunion of being the first class of women admitted to the university.
I also got my Master's in Education, but that was about 15 years later when I was a young mother, and I went at night for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter