Did you just return from Westgate Villas? How was it?

parkert_75075

Earning My Ears
Just trying to get a feel for this place I have heard a lot of negative things...If you just got back how was it??? I'm going later this month and I'm kind of leary...Also what's better the lake view or the pool view. How was the presentation-(high-pressure)?

We were there end of August. We had no problems. Our unit was an older one(we exchanged through RCI) but it was very clean, huge, and well stocked. We had a lake view. The ducks came up to our patio every day and the kids got a kick out of that. I would try to miss the maintenance(sales) talk if you can. We did not find it too high pressure(we have done many timeshare sales pitches)but it was 45 minutes where we could have been doing something else.The pools are very nice. We usually used pool 2. I was nervous too after reading many reviews but we found it OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter