Did You Know...

You are just the thread starting queen, aren't you? ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Is there no end to your trivia knowledge, my friend? :teeth:

firstmickey said:
You are just the thread starting queen, aren't you? ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Is there no end to your trivia knowledge, my friend? :teeth:
It's endless!!!

Your capillaries are about 1/3000 of an inch in diameter...thinner than a hair! :teeth:

Okay fine, be a nurse...

According to one study, a toilet has 49 herms per square inch. A desktop has 20,961! eew!

lewdyan1 said:
Okay fine, be a nurse...

According to one study, a toilet has 49 herms per square inch. A desktop has 20,961! eew!

:rotfl2: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: I'm sure you meant GERMS, right? I'm just imagining some guy named herm smashed on the lid of the toliet sit that I require to be put down at all times!

PrincessNancy96 said:
:rotfl2: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: I'm sure you meant GERMS, right? I'm just imagining some guy named herm smashed on the lid of the toliet sit that I require to be put down at all times!

Maybe she got confused and just thought that should be somewhere she drops her phone? :confused3 :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

lewdyan1 said:
Okay fine, be a nurse...

Herms???
My toilet has herms???

Fine...moving along now -
Greasing palms: Some Amazon tribes liked Vaseline so much they used it as currency.

Get your minds out of the gutter! ;)

lewdyan1 said:
Fine...moving along now -
Greasing palms: Some Amazon tribes liked Vaseline so much they used it as currency.

Get your minds out of the gutter! ;)

As long as they don't get it on the toilet with the herms.

sorry....it's still funny! :teeth: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

388-herms-ep-cover.gif

In all seriousness.. I hope the ribbing didn't upset you Dyan...

Would it be nice to use Vaseline for currency now.. with gas prices where they are now..

You are a wealth of info..

Did you know that Barnums Animal Crackers celebrated their 100 anniversary by adding Koalas!

Did you know Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream. This was the only vegetable flavored ice cream produced. :teeth:

Okay...and why did I open this thread again?? :confused3
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter