Did you recently eat lunch at Nine Dragons?

married@wdw

DIS Veteran
I haven't been there for a while, but the Drunken Chicken salad doesn't seem to be on the lunch menu anymore. Trying to verify with someone who's been there in the last few months.

I'm a Weight Watchers member, 4 lbs from goal so I don't want to blow it on our short trip to Disney next week, and this salad was FANTASTIC and healthy. I can't believe I'm not only planning parks and restaurants, but actually making a separate schedule with the food I want to eat on it. I'm insane!

Thanks!

They definitely did have it on the dinner menu last Saturday, but I didn't see the lunch menu.

One thing you can do is to ask your server if any of the stir fries can be made with as little as possible oil, and I believe that stir fries in themselves are made with little oil. If you like seafood, I see a scallops with black bean sauce that looks interesting. Wonton soup is also usually "points" friendly. :)

Being a fellow WW (at goal), I know that egg-drop soup is very Points friendly -- 1 PT a cup, I believe.

Thanks! I might just ask if they'll make me one for lunch, as I'm thinking it's not on the lunch menu.

I know the basics of eating at a Chinese place low points (I've lost 126 lbs on Weight Watchers so far, so I've become quite a guru!), but I really liked this salad last time we were there. I'm eating at Victoria & Albert's for dinner, so the evening meal will be very high-point (and at those price I'll be eating EVERY BITE)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter