Did you say football!?!? Where??

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
Ok, y'all
.so other than ESPN is there someplace to watch sports? Sunday is our non-park day and we're wanting to watch a few games..any suggestion?

We always watch a few games when we go. We have enjoyed Splitsville, although the last time we went we had a bigger party and we were really far away from the closest television. If your party is smaller, you can go to pretty much any bar. I enjoy the bar at The Boathouse, they have good TVs. The outdoor bar there is fun too. I was thinking of checking out Geyser Point this fall for a game. The hotel lounges can be decent places to catch a game. We had fun watching a game at Crew’s Cup a few years ago.

We’ve also gone off site to watch games. We’ve been to the Celebration Town Tavern and Uno’s.

My uncle has watched games in the lava lounge at rain forest cafe. I know I've watched games ambling around various bars in Disney Springs.

We always watch a few games when we go. We have enjoyed Splitsville, although the last time we went we had a bigger party and we were really far away from the closest television. If your party is smaller, you can go to pretty much any bar. I enjoy the bar at The Boathouse, they have good TVs. The outdoor bar there is fun too. I was thinking of checking out Geyser Point this fall for a game. The hotel lounges can be decent places to catch a game. We had fun watching a game at Crew’s Cup a few years ago.

We’ve also gone off site to watch games. We’ve been to the Celebration Town Tavern and Uno’s.
Didn't even think about Boathouse! Gonna check that out! Thanks!

Watched the Cubs in the playoffs in 2017 sitting at the dockside bar of the Boathouse. Was wonderful night. Will always remember the great time we had, and the $240 bar bill. pirate: And that was after we had supper at Raglan Road. pirate: Arggggghhhhh. Ah, fun times! Thank goodness it was a quick game or else I might have had a higher bill. I do recall buying a round for some cub fans seated to my right at the bar.

Last edited:
We've only watched at Splitsville and ESPN Club. Even though they are busy, its a fun atmosphere to watch the games in with like-minded people. I'm not sure if they still do it, but ESPN Club used to label the TVs with which game is showing so you could choose your table in the bar. They did a pre-game trivia show as well. They also offer a VIP Package where you can reserve seats with perfect views of the big screen and surrounding TVs, but it does come with a food & beverage minimum. We did it once and it was ideal for having reserved seats so we could walk in at 1pm, but we didn't meet the minimum spend so we were up-charged the difference.

A couple of years ago, we went to Disney Springs in search of the Eagles game. Only place that had it was the outside bar at Splitsville.

Luckily during my next trip at the end of the month, the Eagles will be playing on Thursday night so it will definitely be on in most places! 😁

If there are any evening games you are interested in, the lounge at bluezoo has tv's and they will play games there. We watched 3 NCAA March Madness games at the same time during dinner one night. And the food is really good!

Watched the Cubs in the playoffs in 2017 sitting at the dockside bar of the Boathouse. Was wonderful night. Will always remember the great time we had, and the $240 bar bill. pirate: And that was after we had supper at Raglan Road. pirate: Arggggghhhhh. Ah, fun times! Thank goodness it was a quick game or else I might have had a higher bill. I do recall buying a round for some cub fans seated to my right at the bar.
Go cubs gooo, go cubs gooo.🍻⚾🎵🎶🎼..cubs fan here!

Rix at CSR is an actually sports bar with tons of TVs and a decent menu. The watchos and the Asian ribs are good the move here.

I’m there next week and plan on hitting now up Geyser Point for MNF since they have a few TVs there that often show sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter