Did your watch sync with atomic clock?

mikehn

DIS Veteran
Both my watches still show standard time. I dont recall having to ever manually set them for DST. anyone else didnt snyc?

I have an alarm clock that is like this. It hasn't changed correctly since the dates for the time change were pushed back by President Bush.

mikehn said:
Both my watches still show standard time. I dont recall having to ever manually set them for DST. anyone else didnt snyc?

My watch didnt change either. Need to find the manual and "force" DST.

Something strange happened with my atomic wall clock.

At 11:50 AM yesterday, the clock went ahead 1 hour. Strange, more than 12 hours early!

Then at about 3 PM it went back an hour. Strange again.

When we got up this AM, it had corrected the time and now it is on DST. Strange!

I don't wear a watch, but my Iphone did sync with the correct time. None of my electronics do so this morning will be spent changing the time on my microwave, oven, VCR and so on and so on.

Does your watch have a date function? Mine only has the day of the month so there's no way it would know to sync. My atomic clock, iphone, computer, cable box are correct this morning.

Most watch's now have not been programed to change with DST. Reason: We are one of the few nations in the world that use it. There is usually a simple one or two step process for changing it back and forth. Once you hit the final step it automatically changes forward or backwards depending on the time of year. It only happens twice a year so it's no great shake.

As I said earlier, my watch didn't change. Once I got the manual out though I found the watch had 'DST' turned off. Once I set it to 'Automatic', it jumped ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter