Diet Coke

You know, I can deal with a lot of things regarding this pandmeic, but a Coke Zero shortage is not one of them!
I am not a coffee drinker, so I get my shot of caffeine through a soda. I learned to really like the Coke Zero Orange Vanilla and there isn't a case around. We saw a few cases of CZ Cherry this week but that was it, mostly all the sugar sodas. Oddly enough diet Pepsi Wild Cherry is well stocked. It's al very odd, sort of like the shortage or toilet paper - just a whole lot less necessary ;)

I am not a coffee drinker, so I get my shot of caffeine through a soda. I learned to really like the Coke Zero Orange Vanilla and there isn't a case around. We saw a few cases of CZ Cherry this week but that was it, mostly all the sugar sodas. Oddly enough diet Pepsi Wild Cherry is well stocked. It's al very odd, sort of like the shortage or toilet paper - just a whole lot less necessary ;)

I'll use the ol' left hand before I give up Coke Zero! 🤣

I like Cherry best but Orange Vanilla is good too.

Coke Zero was impossible to find for a few months. I switched to Pepsi zero for awhile. When Coke zero came back, 12 packs were up to $6 each. Crazy. Now Diet Coke is the one that is hard to find. Luckily we don't drink too much of it. But I like to have it on hand when I get migraines.

Got my 8 -12 packs today.
They had Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper, Diet Sprite, Caffeine Free diet Coke (yay).
No diet Barq's root beer.
I will go tomorrow and get 8 more. My kids come over often and I was really low

9 12 packs yesterday an today of diet coke....they had all forms of cokes at my store 3 for 10.00 this week. Plus both days I've had 6.00 off 30.00 coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter