• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diet meal plans

jen0610

DIS Veteran
Maybe I am looking for to much, but does anybody know of a program or website that assists in creating meal plans, based on the foods that your family eats.

In a nutshell, what I am looking for is a program that takes all of the items we eat and says, here are items you can make, then lets you put together a meal plan for your schedule.

I have looked at over a several dozen websites and haven't found one that lets you streamline your options. We have foods that we will eat, foods we won't, foods willing to try and foods we can't. I need to be able to say for proteins, we will eat - chicken breasts, hamburger, beef roasts, pork chops, ect. Fruits - apples, bananas, blueberries, ect.

Let us pick that all leafy greens (dark and light) are a no go, DH can't cause of medications. They make him deadly ill. So salads are no go's.

Meals are getting recycled and he is getting bored with them.

If you go to Supercook.com you can input the ingredients you have on hand (or in your case, ingredients your family will eat) and it will show your recipes that match your criteria.

You can google recipe builder and it will help you find these type of services.

If you go to Supercook.com you can input the ingredients you have on hand (or in your case, ingredients your family will eat) and it will show your recipes that match your criteria.

You can google recipe builder and it will help you find these type of services.
You can do this on Yummly as well. It’s crowdsourced though so you tend to get the same stuff over and over. It might give you some fresh ideas though. I don’t think I’ve ever made exactly what was suggested but I’ve put my own spin on what comes up based on likes/dislikes etc.

There is a site called sparks people, it has recipes, ways to change around the meals and keeps track of the calories for the meal. My husband doesnt cook other wise I would keep using to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter