Dieting for Disney

twotoohappy;29820847[COLOR="Magenta" said:
You're FANTASTIC!
I had the best time with you at the marathon
and can't wait until our next race together :cool1: [/COLOR]
The DFD Wonder Twins rocked the 5k and 1/2 marathon in '09!

:confused3 :confused3 ;) Me? Fantastic? Are you sure you are talking about me and not one of the guys at Jelly Rolls?? Are you looking at the right pictures when you say that??:rotfl2:

I seriously had a wonderful time too. You showed me everywhere I needed to be and when I needed to be there. The hardest jobs for me were to make sure I got to you and Susan on time to get you where you needed to go and saying Bye to the both of you. I really wish I could have stayed longer with you and Corinna.:grouphug:

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You had the 1500th post on this thread!! It took almost 3 years but we got it. So now, to all that are still here with us, I have been debating about starting a new DFD thread so it won't be so large. Any thoughts about that?? Just asking!!

Thanks!
Bryan

:confused3 :confused3 ;) Me? Fantastic? Are you sure you are talking about me and not one of the guys at Jelly Rolls?? Are you looking at the right pictures when you say that??:rotfl2:

I have been debating about starting a new DFD thread so it won't be so large. Any thoughts about that?? Just asking!!

Thanks!
Bryan

Yup! You're fantastic ::yes::
I now have a new "hottie" pic to compare my weight
loss goals to ;)

As for a new thread...
I say it's time :goodvibes

Most of the original DFDs have disappeared,
so maybe when we start a new thread we can
tell a little about ourselves, our goals, etc.
I think a shorter thread might not be so intimidating
for newbies and then we might get some more people :goodvibes

Is there a new thread????

CJK where are you????????????????

Where are all the DFD people?

Raises hand............I'm here, I'm here! ;) Actually, I just got back from St. Petersburg today so I'm knee deep (more like shoulder deep!) in laundry! Ate lots, ran lots on the beach, but still must get back on track starting tomorrow. Hope people all come back to this thread. What a great bunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter