Different CC status within immediate family

So Gold are getting a fairly good opportunity at reservations? I was thinking after Platinums were through, not much was left. Good news for Golds!

I stand corrected.
I think it depends on the sailing. If it's a really unique itinerary (like PC or TA), then there's likely to be a higher number of Pearl/Platinum cruisers, which means more slots taken up by them and less available for Gold and then Sliver. But if it's a standard sailing, it's more likely to be a 'mix' of CC statuses and a lot more first-timers. So there's less higher CC status passengers to take up all the slots, and more available when it comes time for Gold and Silver to book.

We will make gold on our next cruise (so currently silver)— we had some trouble getting tastings (but ultimately got one) on our first wish cruise in its first few months of sailing— and with a lot of diligence we also got Olaf’s Royal Picnic. We were also able to get enchante but had to be flexible on timing. Since then we have sailed 3, 5, 7 day itineraries on Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy and we have had no problems getting dining (at our preferred time in both restaurants!), tastings, couples massages, or Royal tea— I do start booking the second the clock strikes 12, and we don’t try to get the brunches—but wanted to give a little context to the other soon to be Silver folks (or the silver and gold people who haven’t sailed in a while).

I think it depends on the sailing. If it's a really unique itinerary (like PC or TA), then there's likely to be a higher number of Pearl/Platinum cruisers, which means more slots taken up by them and less available for Gold and then Sliver. But if it's a standard sailing, it's more likely to be a 'mix' of CC statuses and a lot more first-timers. So there's less higher CC status passengers to take up all the slots, and more available when it comes time for Gold and Silver to book.
100% agree. We are less than 90 days to our HOTHS and there are still many tastings available (although mixology is sold out). Silvers on our sailing also got Palo brunch.

When we did the 8 night out of San Juan in May, we barely got Palo with in-law's Platinum status and it seems like the tasting disappeared very quickly as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter