Different closures on different sites?

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I just noticed that the attractions on the closure list aren't the same on the Danish and the UK site. On the Danish site it says that BTM will be closed in Dec, but on the UK site it says that Aerosmith will be closed. Has anyone noticed this before? And which site should I trust. Maybe they will change it when we get to Dec, but it's still confusing.

I found the exact same problem, i have one saying buzz and phantom manor another saying big thunder and crush, literally will be gutted if BTM is closed :badpc:

When this happens I always refer to the French site, as its always the first one to be updated. Failing that send Guest Relations an email for confirmation.

The Irish site just got updated to show same closures that French site have been showing for ages.....I hadn't dare hope....but looks like rock and roller coaster and teacups will in fact be open.....just buzz closed for the duration of our trip eek! excited much :banana:

Always look up the French official Disneyland Paris website.
That one definitely has the right information regarding opening hours, refurbishments etc.

Oh wow, this is great news - as according to the French site RnRC won't be closed in November during our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter