Difficult day here on the CB.

That was an excellent ballad and I'm sure he'll be very happy to know that you're willing to forgive and forget. The only Mr. Feeney I know is from the tv show Boy Meets World, so it's probably best to keep those memories in the past, well hidden. :)

Mr. Feeney was a pet fish of a certain restaurant mod, who 'accidentally' jumped into a frying pan. :scared1:

Then there was poor Otis, the other pet fish who ended up in a freezer. . .

I still think about those poor fish every time I eat tartar sauce. :sad:

;)

:woohoo:

Mr. Feeney was a pet fish of a certain restaurant mod who 'accidentally' jumped into a frying pan. :scared1:

Then there was poor Otis, the other pet fish who ended up in a freezer. . .

I still think about those poor fish every time I tartar sauce. :sad:

;)

:woohoo:

Dang! I guess some of the mods are just as hard core as they appear. :)

I keep a drink in my heart & a song in my hand. Wait maybe that's martinis in the bush & beers in my hand.

No that would be a drink in every pot & chickens in my hand.

Ok I'm just drunk :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well you know how it is. Too many groupies screaming to hear just one.

This is Van Badham's very best eye-roll in response to this comment. I may get points for it, but so worth it :D

02-sunrise-eye-roll.w750.h560.2x.jpg

This is Van Badham's very best eye-roll in response to this comment. I may get points for it, but so worth it :D

02-sunrise-eye-roll.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Wow. I'm so awesome one of my groupies is in a hypnotic trance!!!!! It's the onion. It's all about the onion. I owe it all to the tag fairy that gave it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter