• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Difficulty Getting ADRs

Anyone going in October have luck with Rose and Crown Fireworks - tried the moment they opened of ADR for either 10/17 or 10/20 and nothing was available. Wasn’t able to find it another day during the week either. Same with Space Lounge but that was to be expected IMO

Anyone going in October have luck with Rose and Crown Fireworks - tried the moment they opened of ADR for either 10/17 or 10/20 and nothing was available. Wasn’t able to find it another day during the week either. Same with Space Lounge but that was to be expected IMO
I tried to get R&C Fireworks for October 28 - nothing was available the day my window opened up and there is still nothing available for either fireworks or just the restaurant.

There's a rumor on another site (by a source that has proved reliable in the past) that Rose and Crown will be transitioning from a traditional sit down dinner place to some type of lounge experience and that's why there are no reservations past October 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter