Digihunt and Mini Photo Album

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I was going through the activities for the teens on the DCL web site. One of the things that caught my daughter and my eyes was the activities called Digihunt and the Mini Photo Albums.

For the Digihunt, it said "A stack of clues and Disney trivia questions begin the hunt as you travel in teams around the ship with a digital camera in search of information to solve the mystery of the Disney Magic".

For the Mini Photo Album, it said "Use digital cameras, clipart, and computers to make keepsake mini photo albums. Take pictures of your new friends. Have them write in their name and email/slow mail address. Capture your journey at sea"

Has anyone done this? Looking for some insight. Sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks... Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter