Digital cameras

Bovril

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

it can't be the uk community board without the digital camera debate!

so put your thinking caps on, which digi camera came out the best buy?

I was talking to DH about them and he said OK look into it, so I thought I know where I can get some advice- you guys

so over to you

what, where and how much?

LOL what a great Idea feeling like home already
Will be following this thread with interest as this is something on the top of my shopping list ;)
Dont know anything about them ;)

Yes, I think in the end about 10? of us bought the 2600. As well as internetcameras direct, it's worth checking prices at ukDigital, FotoFirst, and Dabs
Accessories are cheap at 7dayshop.
A review of the 2600 can be found here.
Someone posted on the old board that Amazon had the 2600 at a new low price.

Yes

Its £229 or nearly that on Amazon, but you've postage on top.

Dixons had brought their prices down and were doing 6 months interest free credit as well.

I'm still waiting to see if they'll drop a bit more, as I don't need it really until Charlotte has to wear "the boat on her head and funny shoes" for the puppet festival:D

Anne

Well, I can only say that I am very pleased with my Fuji 2600. I did the 6 months interest free
credit with Curry's (well I did have a holiday to spend my cash on!)

I am no way a techie, but it is easy peasy to use and the quality of the photo's are excellent. The battery life is very good - a thumbs up from me!

The only 'problem' I had - which was my fault, is that you have to be fairly 'firm' when you push the button to take a photo. On a few ocassions I wasn't and I didn't get the shot. Still after a bit more practice - no problem

Maxine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter