Digital Membership Cards?

Anyone lose their Disney Visa affiliation? I changed phones recently and wondered if that is why it disappeared. Can I call to get it reinstated? Think this is an issue?

Whew! Ok thank you! Wasted a little of my life but I have peace now.
It looks like for most people, everything but DVC Y or DVC ND has been removed. I think the first step in trying to fix their mess was to remove s few of the disparate non-DVC databases some genius decided would merge seamlessly, and for now try to focus on just the DVC affiliation. Or, they just screwed up and deleted them all. Your choice.

It looks like for most people, everything but DVC Y or DVC ND has been removed. I think the first step in trying to fix their mess was to remove s few of the disparate non-DVC databases some genius decided would merge seamlessly, and for now try to focus on just the DVC affiliation. Or, they just screwed up and deleted them all. Your choice.

This assumes they've started trying to fix the Y/ND issue already. I doubt they've moved past the "let's schedule a meeting to understand the issue" phase.

This assumes they've started trying to fix the Y/ND issue already. I doubt they've moved past the "let's schedule a meeting to understand the issue" phase.
Other demands on their tech support drive revenue. Fixing this problem costs them revenue.

They might have this sitting on their backlog somewhere beneath “add more pretty pictures to the website.”

"ANNUAL" is still there. Disney Visa is not needed as the requirement to get that discount is to pay with the actual card. The Disney MagicMobile Pass they added these affiliations to was never DVC specific. It was created last year so people could use their smartphone like a MagicBand at the WDW Theme Parks.

I thought I'd try adding it one more time... It's still showing "DVC ND" when it should be "Y", and it shows ANNUAL, when I haven't had an annual pass since 2018.

Do I need to contact Disney, or should I use my patience?

I thought I'd try adding it one more time... It's still showing "DVC ND" when it should be "Y", and it shows ANNUAL, when I haven't had an annual pass since 2018.

With so many people in the same boat, I would use patience. I doubt they can do anything for you right now and you will just waste your time on hold.

With so many people in the same boat, I would use patience. I doubt they can do anything for you right now and you will just waste your time on hold.

This. It's super unfortunate, but when I've contacted Member Services and Tech Support, they just reiterate they're aware and they hope it's fixed soon. I even got an email saying they filed a ticket for my specific issue (even though it's clearly a widespread problem) and nada.

My parents are headed down in May with their friends. I really hope they don't have to deal with this by then. I'd feel awful if folks gave them a hard time (not their fault, but bad training), even though we've always had blue card discounts.

Well, they obviously did something, whether accidental or deliberate, because there's definitely far fewer affiliations showing on most people's digital cards.

"ANNUAL" is still there. Disney Visa is not needed as the requirement to get that discount is to pay with the actual card. The Disney MagicMobile Pass they added these affiliations to was never DVC specific. It was created last year so people could use their smartphone like a MagicBand at the WDW Theme Parks.
True, that's the point I was making: that they are removing superfluous data. I had the Visa affiliation showing on mine before, and now it's gone (but my Chase Disney Visa is still linked to my Disney account). The same for the GEOGRAPHIC affiliation. Whether they served any purpose or not is moot. They have been removed by someone for some reason and my assumption is that they (DPEP or whoever actually oversees the MobileMagic and MDE apps) realized with adding DVC to the previously existing digital card, that they were pulling from far too many databases, several of which served zero purpose.

The two affiliations I had on MagicMobile before they added the DVC are actually the ones that are now no longer showing up. My point was it seems like someone is doing some housekeeping. As you said, the Visa affiliation was unnecessary, yet there it was on there.

They are still working on it and supposedly should be fixed by end of month...
Well, the end of the month has come & gone & I have yet to read of an incorrect ND being corrected to Y & staying corrected

They might have this sitting on their backlog somewhere beneath “add more pretty pictures to the website.”

OTH if the squeaky wheel gets the grease maybe all affected should contact DVC which might encourage them to schedule that meeting a little faster & to move agenda item ‘fix the Y/ND GIGO’ ahead of agenda item ‘more pretty pictures for the website.’

We have what will probably be our last trip to WDW next month. We have several dining reservations to celebrate our anniversary and want our discount. We do not have park admission and will not be buying any at any time. I will not use my phone to pay for anything, nor will I use it to open my room door. I want a membership card without using Google Pay or the MagicMobile Pass. I'm getting more disgusted with Disney every day.

I did the exact same thing and have the same result as you - Annual is now showing, when it didn't before, and I haven't had an annual pass since 2019.

We will be there on Sunday - let's see what happens.

I did the exact same thing and have the same result as you - Annual is now showing, when it didn't before, and I haven't had an annual pass since 2019.

We will be there on Sunday - let's see what happens.
I have the same thing too (says ND but I have grandfathered resale and also says annual even though I have not had an AP for years)... I wondered if they added ‘annual’ because it says ND and that way then we at least get the discount? Or is the AP discount not as good as the regular discount?

I have the same thing too (says ND but I have grandfathered resale and also says annual even though I have not had an AP for years)... I wondered if they added ‘annual’ because it says ND and that way then we at least get the discount? Or is the AP discount not as good as the regular discount?
AP is typically the same as DVC, sometimes it's even better (accepted at more places in the past)

AP is typically the same as DVC, sometimes it's even better (accepted at more places in the past)
If this is their ‘solution’ then I assume an ND + an AP will get you into the Epcot lounge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter