Digital Membership Cards?

How exciting! It looks like maybe Disney IT figured out how to fix the grandfathered folks… ‘bout time lol

Congrats to all :flower1:
Or maybe they just turned the Y on for everyone until they develop a fix? I'd be interested in hearing from some members who are white cards. Regardless, I'm glad it is finally fixed on my account. Now I don't have to consider selling my Gold AP vouchers to my true blue card brother!

Grandfathered resale member. Still ND as of this morning.

Not sure what to make of the fact that it has been fixed for some and not others. Rolling out over time? Or a different coding issue still excluding some people who shouldn't be?

How exciting! It looks like maybe Disney IT figured out how to fix the grandfathered folks… ‘bout time lol

Congrats to all :flower1:

Hey, my prediction was 2023 so just over 2 months is a miracle! Lol

Yeah it’s fixed! Now it will be interesting to see if they actual remove the temporary blue card from website at some point.

I will be taking a screenshot, just to have it with my membership number in case that is needed.

Grandfathered resale member. Still ND as of this morning.

Not sure what to make of the fact that it has been fixed for some and not others. Rolling out over time? Or a different coding issue still excluding some people who shouldn't be?
Resale for over 20 years and still ND :headache:
Maybe they're doing it by resort? My qualifying contracts are at BWV and AKV.

Grandfathered as well and still ND. However, I only called MS a couple weeks ago, so maybe they are rolling out the fixes in the order that the requests were made. Hoping to see the fix before our summer trip, so we have some time. :)

We also have a newer resale contract, which is not grandfathered, and I wonder if that is impacting things as well??

Maybe they're doing it by resort? My qualifying contracts are at BWV and AKV.

I thought about that, but we're BWV too.

Grandfathered as well and still ND. However, I only called MS a couple weeks ago, so maybe they are rolling out the fixes in the order that the requests were made. Hoping to see the fix before our summer trip, so we have some time. :)

Hopefully one doesn't have to make a request. This is a change that should be being rolled out to all grandfathered members regardless.

We also have a newer resale contract, which is not grandfathered, and I wonder if that is impacting things as well??
I never made a request. I don't have a trip planned for quite a while so I was content to just wait this out. And the majority of my points are post-2016.

I guess there's no rhyme or reason to how they're being corrected. Maybe by surname on the membership? I'm sputballing here.

I never made a request. I don't have a trip planned for quite a while so I was content to just wait this out. And the majority of my points are post-2016.

I guess there's no rhyme or reason to how they're being corrected. Maybe by surname on the membership? I'm sputballing here.

Maybe membership number? Year bought? As you say, no rhyme or reason but seeing a lot of reports that people are switching who are grandfathered resale so at least we know it’s not being ignored.

Maybe we can hope by end of March all will be fixed!!!

Maybe they’re fixing one account at a time after review by a real person. Who knows how they’re choosing which to do next - sequential Club ID numbers? Sequential Membership numbers? Chronological date of initial membership?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter