Digital Membership Cards?

We are a 2015 resale and it still shows ND. Hopefully we’ll be in the next batch of updates. I even deleted and reuploaded my card to my apple wallet. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

We’re in the same boat. Two grandfathered resale contracts (& 1 that isn’t grandfathered) and still ND. Maybe it’s alphabetical? The surname on our membership starts with ‘M’.

We’re in the same boat. Two grandfathered resale contracts (& 1 that isn’t grandfathered) and still ND. Maybe it’s alphabetical? The surname on our membership starts with ‘M’.
Our last name starts with D lol. Maybe it’s by year.

Those of youwho have had the car change today...did you have to delete the card first and reupload it or did youjustopen your Google Pay again it was miraculously changed?
Mine finally changed today. I had not contacted MS or reloaded the card to my Apple Wallet. It was still ND when I checked yesterday and is showing Y today. We are grandfathered BWV resale from 2001.

I had my Magic Mobile set up on my Android phone earlier this year when we were not yet DVC owners. We purchased a resale contract last month and a direct contract on March 2nd.

I checked my membership card on March 3rd and it showed "DVC-ND", but by March 4 it showed "DVC-Y".

My wife set up her Magic Mobile for the 1st time on March 5 and it showed "DVC-Y" right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter