Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a couple of pages I recently completed. The simplest layouts I've ever done but some of my favorites!

200808StacieandCadencopyforweb.jpg

200804MatthewandCailyncopyforweb.jpg

Credit - Adeyeo overlay freebie

DMP-I love the light parade layout. Your fastpass story is great....would make a great commercial.

So I want to keep working and do more layouts but we are going to the Hollywood Studios so I suppose I should gets some rest.

This on is for the Saturday Special at SM. And I have to say how much I love Fran's Light Up the Night Kit. I use the papers ALOT.....I think they are so versatile and the embellishments are fun to play with as well.

Dancing_Queen_Sat_Special_1-17_-_Page_034.jpg

Papers Light Up the Night by Fran
Silver Crowns Princess by Ketchum
Paper Crown and Flowers Her Royal Highness Britt
Ribbons by Britt

Dancing Queen made with Light Up the Night

And another
Grandparents_Cruise_Book_Part_1_-_Page_033.jpg

CM Preppy Patterns
Journaling Box Frame and ribbon from Light Up the Night by Fran

I finally got a chance to play a bit with the new SM Daily Download kit, though I really didn't use much. I really like the simplicity of this, so I didn't embellish too much.

Rock on!

The great LOs just keep coming around here!!!

Caits -- You are on a roll... Super LOs... I especially love the soda LO from Epcot -- such a cool thing to capture in a LO!! Also, beautiful, amazing layering on the winter Lo.. I love that Grandma is the hero... so touching.

CCintrigue -- Wow -- gorgeous... really magical, soft LOs... so pretty!

Cruisecrzy -- Adorable... what a cute Tink Jessica is. :) I love the pic with formal goofy posing on the floor.... Oh man -- I really want to go on another DCL cruise...

Melissa -- Great LO! I love the blocking and how you journaled around the edges. You are right -- it doesn't need much embellishing!

Keep it up everyone!! :goodvibes

Melissa-I love how simple and elegant that LO is.

Christy-I wanna go feed the penguins. That looks like so much fun.

Melissa, Great job! Makes me want to go on another cruise soooo bad!! LOL

Melissa, love the rock dd - that layout you did is perfect, it showcases the pics beautifully!

Christy, beautiful as always girl! I am jealous of your nice weather! It is snowing here - again. Seems like it's a weekend ritual now.. i am so sick of it. Snow on top of ice, on top of snow.. ugh. How many more weeks til WDW?

So I got up early just to finish this page. I had picked the pictures last night and was just dieing to finish it up.

Sorry for more cruise pictures, but I have so many to scrap and want to finish this book by the end of the month.

Word_Up_Jan_-_Page_035.jpg

CM Bohemian
Alphabet Traci Reed Essentially Fall

Heres one i did early this a.m. for a challenge at SM

Thanks Lauren! Those are from Jeni Hopewell, at SM, they come in a pack with like 6 (mabye more) different colors! Only $1!!!

Here's another i did today: This kit is being released today i believe at beentherescrappedthat.com and gottapixel.com
It is called "Life is Good" by Valarie Olston & Sweet Digi Scraps - this kit is BEAUTIFUL and great 365 stuff, if you are doing that challenge.. (which i am not.. LOL)

Caits- I have those borders and now I am inspired to use them. Just over three months and you will be headed back to the chocolate fest, right?

Christy-Love those Meercats. I thought of you today when I was Muppet vision and the penguins popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter