Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather - That is so great that your Dad "gets it" and appreciates all the time and effort you put into getting his book completed. I know that is a wonderful feeling! Great job on your year in review too!:goodvibes

I've been playing catch-up big time. These are our 2008 vacation

3154519004_2e5f47571b.jpg
3153680145_ea1c657c8e.jpg

3155325508_06d2d1d565.jpg

3153685345_4c90a93a9d.jpg
3153686119_dc4f747c96.jpg

3154521036_7b02d4aabb.jpg

Elements and papers are primarily from Royanna Frischmann.

mspinkpixie, love the wedding layout. Its absolutely beautiful, my eye went straight the picture (which is so cute). :)

DMP, I enjoyed looking at your layouts too, I like your style.

Here's one I did at the Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters tonight:

Click image for credits.

Pam, GREAT LO! I too, LOVE to see the holiday displays every year, very cool!!

Here is what I scrapped with Britt's fabulous new kit, "Monstrosity."

Welcome to Monstropolis

MikeSulley-SM.jpg

Trouble Kitty

This is so cute! (before you print, there is a typo on "always")

LOL, that's what happens when you're posting a Speed Scrap at the last minute at 11:15 at night!! I did change it before I saved my final copy, however. Thanks for noticing.

Here's one I did at the SM Speed Scrap this afternoon. It was a scraplift and I scraplifted Christy's CHRISTMAS ELVES. I used Britt's new kit, Monstrosity.

Silly_Sulley.jpg

Melissa, your Monstropolis is great! This kit is perfect for your pictures and I love the paper shapes and the stitching. Great job!

I am so glad its Saturday, we have no plans at all, I love it. I may just stay in my pj's all day and scrap! I jumped ahead of my scrap pictures and decided to work on 2008 Christmas pics.

AKinlaws08.jpg

Oooo - my first time sharing! I hope the photo isn't too big.

I'm really bad with 'credits', and I feel like a jerk. I'm all about freebies right now, and my filing system stinks. This might be Erica Zane? :(

Two LOs I did this week, both Disney.

For Thursday's Speed Scrap. It was a last minute decision to go back for another pic with Halloween Mickey (the first time, for whatever reason, we didn't get individual pics with him, just a group shot.) I'm so glad we did because this is one of my fav pics the whole trip!

At last year's Pirate and Princess Party, we *just* missed meeting both Jasmine and the Camel (and we won't get the chance again this March, since they aren't having the party this spring :(). At least we met other Aladdin characters: the Genie and Abu! I ended up liking this LO way more than I expected. (And for my picky brain, the date is wrong on the LO I uploaded to SM. I've fixed it here.)

I'm really bad with 'credits', and I feel like a jerk. I'm all about freebies right now, and my filing system stinks. This might be Erica Zane? :(

Don't know about the alpha, but the kit is definitely the addon for Erica's Woodland Fantasy.

Great lo's everyone!!!!
Here are a few i did today..

mulan.jpg

letseat.jpg

flowers.jpg

I finally finished my layout for the 1/7 Roadmap to Scrap Challenge. This challenge was totally perfect for me and I love how my layout came out. :)

kswm - I love that pumpkin paper!

AK08.jpg

Credits: A Britt freebie. Pop something... (I'll get the hang of this credits thing eventually!) :)

Ya know, I really need to start thinking outside the box. I would have NEVER thought of using the hot pink color on an Animal Kingdom page but I LOVE it, it really works. LOVE IT.

AK08.jpg

Credits: A Britt freebie. Pop something... (I'll get the hang of this credits thing eventually!) :)[/QUOTE]

Love that pink paper!!

Here is one i did early this a.m. for SSD's cookie challenge, credits, b/g paper and elements from SSD's Gimmie more. Sprinkles from Britt-ish Designs, Green paper from Coarlie.
mickeyshouse.jpg

Thank Britt for the awesome pink paper!

Honestly, I can thank the t-shirt I was wearing for 'thinking outside the box'. ;) It was lime green with a pink bird on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter