• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work ladies! Here's my latest page. I lifted Britt's "Too Cute."
(click for credits)

You guys!!! You HAVE to check out this AMAZING altered art kit called "Curious Adventure" by Tangie Baxter and sherrieJD! It's soooo amazingly awesome!

Here is a page I just scrapped with it:

stayfortea_WEB.jpg

FULL CREDITS HERE

I love the template you used...that's super cool!

Here's one I did for the Speed Scrap at Scrapmatters tonight:

Click image for credits

For the Speed Scrap tonight. About 3/4 through, PS had some error, but I thought it was still saving. Then it crashed (with about 15 min left, so I was in a panic!), and I saw several of my steps hadn't been saved, ugh. If I had more time, I would have added more journaling, at least.

This was for another SM challenge. I used Britt's new kit, which I didn't really think I would get since I don't have kids (and still need to scan in my baby pics to scrap someday ;)), but I got sucked in by how much I love both Britt & Erica's stuff, lol.

Christy,

Did you recolor the letters in the 'bird' layout? I purchased them in red, and I have SBC+, but cannot figure out how to recolor them. Every time I do, I lose the 'shadow' effect around the letters. BTW- layouts are awesome! I love to look at your pages for inspiration!

Christy,

Did you recolor the letters in the 'bird' layout? I purchased them in red, and I have SBC+, but cannot figure out how to recolor them. Every time I do, I lose the 'shadow' effect around the letters. BTW- layouts are awesome! I love to look at your pages for inspiration!

Not Christy, but I'll answer if you don't mind. Christy had to tell me how to do this as well. If you go under Enhance and then Hue, you can move the slider around to various colors. You can also match a sample color from this menu. You will have to adjust the saturation and hue to find the right color sometimes though. Good luck!

Here a page that I just completed for today's Speed Scrap. Another page completed, billions left to do... :rotfl2:

Image is linked

Mommyofthreeboys,
Great page! I love that new kit! Definately gonna be getting that one!

Here is one i just did for the SM Speed Scrap.

I have done more this week i will post them later! :)

Mommyofthreeboys - Love your Camp LO! You've convinced me to get that kit! Fun how the border you used to frame your photos "looks" like it has hidden mickeys!

Here's one I did for the Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters this morning:

Click image for credits.

Goodness girls, you're really knocking them out! Each and every one is beautiful. I actually got more then LO done this week, go me!
(click for credits)

I'm participating in ADSR and our most recent challenge is to scraplift someone who's LOs we love and to use the word Dream in your LO somewhere and to use stars somewhere. I lifted Britt's DL Bobsled Team and click to see credits. There is a link to her LO in my credits too, and I believe it's in this thread a page or 2 previously.

You are all dazzling me with all these beautiful LOs!
WEN--I'm with you on the one LO a week
Fran --What is ADSR? Great picture of DS and Hook!

AnjaliFairyWebCopy.jpg

Template: Wide-open Spaces by Brittish Designs
white flowers -- Where the Heart Blooms by Erica Zane
pink flowers, slightly re-colored -- First Kiss of Spring by Flergs and SugarPlum Paperie
Ribbons: My Ribbon Jar by Brittish Designs
Everything else: Secret Sage by Erica Zane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter