Dining ADRs on a Party night?

Deirdres

Always planning my next Disney vacation!
My trip is some time away, not until the end of September. I would like to book Blue Bayou at 60 days (which isn't until July) but I was wondering what DL does on party nights and the ADR schedule. My son's birthday is on Sept 30th, and that day might be a Halloween Party night. Will I be able to book a 6:00 or 6:30 dinner if I won't have a party ticket, but just regular admission. We are undecided about the party as we have done it 3 years in a row.

My gut is saying you won't be able to make a reservation that late. They do a BB party dining package. We did it last year - our party started at 6pm and we did our BB dining reservation was at 4pm. If you can get a reservation just note they may be harder to get than usual as some of those reservations will be taken up by party packages.
If you decided to do the party I will say I thought the BB party dinner package was worth it! My only negative is the reserved seating for the parade was awful - they made you sit on the hard ground. My body just couldn't do it after sitting on the cobble stone watching Fantasmic the night before so we waited and asked nicely where we could stand. They finally opened up a small area for us to stand in so it all worked out.

If I remember correctly, the last regular reservations for BB on MHP nights are some time in the late afternoon. There are no regular dinner reservations on MHP nights. I don't think there are any TS dinner reservations for non-MHP guests in DL on party nights. For a dinner time TS reservation on a party night, it would be better to look at DCA or DTD.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter