• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Alert Question

Kelly12

Earning My Ears
Hi! I’ve used a dining alert service numerous Times w success. I am currently set for a few alerts for my upcoming stay however despite the super quick logging into the Disney website, by the time it connects- the time is already gone. Is there any way to STAY logged in so once you click to book it doesn’t take 30 seconds + only to miss the opportunity? Am I missing a pro tip!?🫠 Help!

Are you using your phone? If so, do you have Face ID set up for your password? That should log you in almost instantly rather than typing in username/password.

I’ve always eventually got the times I wanted with those services. For an upcoming trip, I literally click on the time slot as soon as it alerts, and I am NEVER lucky. Usually the paws notice or the wheel spins and spins.

Would you say the dining alerts are worth it?
Without dining alerts I wouldn’t have gotten Tusker House breakfast, Topoloino’s breakfast, Oga’s on the day I actually wanted it or an earlier Plaza lunch time then I already had for my trip in 2 weeks time so to me it was worth it for those alone tbh I’m still holding out for some other reservations I need to change and get better times for.

I had the same question. It makes you login every time. I wish it defaulted and brought up the app.

I was 0-6 on alerts for Toppilinos yesterday. We leave next week.

Got a Chef Mickeys but it’s pretty late in the evening

I was noticing the same thing and instead of going through the service, I went straight into MDE and booked it. Much quicker. I found that out bc I told my husband I just lost one and he went in through MDE and it was still sitting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter