• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Cancelation Question

mommamouseca

Earning My Ears
This may be a basic question so my apologies ahead of time if it is, but I couldn't find a clear answer anywhere so I thought I would ask you very knowledgeable folks. Can I cancel a breakfast reservation the night before (prior to midnight), or does it have to be a full 24 hours ahead of the reservation? Currently, I have 2 breakfast reservations for my first park day - one that gets me to the park in time for rope drop and one that allows me to sleep in. I'm traveling from the west coast the day before and would like to decide how early I want to get up the next day based on how tired I am once I arrive. If it's a full 24 hours, though, then I have to make sure I cancel before I get on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter