• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining credits no longer show in MDE app?

rotlex

Is it summer yet?
Just arrived for a 2 week stay which includes dining. Have they removed the dining credit info from the MDE app? That was a new addition last year and awesome.

Someone please tell me it’s just hidden somewhere not that easy to find!

I’m sure there is an easier way but I would always pretend I was going to place a mobile food order. Once I selected a resteraunt I could check my dining and snack credits. Then I’d just back out of the app without actually ordering anything. Hope that helps...like I said there is probably an easier way.

Just arrived for a 2 week stay which includes dining. Have they removed the dining credit info from the MDE app? That was a new addition last year and awesome.

Someone please tell me it’s just hidden somewhere not that easy to find!

Are you on a DVC stay? For some reason those with dining plan on DVC don't show in the app.

I only found mine buy clicking on my resort information. From there I could access the Dining Plan information.

Thanks all. Seems the only way now is to start to place a mobile order and then click on the view dining credit info link.

While it works, I find it really strange they would remove the button to simply check the credits from the main screen.

I only found mine buy clicking on my resort information. From there I could access the Dining Plan information.

Yup. It wasn't on the main screen of the app, I had to go to my resort reservation to see dining credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter