Dining Discounts

mdread

Earning My Ears
I have read that if you sign up to Earl of Sandwich you get a free sandwich, and if you sign up to Mimis Cafe you get a free 4 pack of muffins. I was wondering were there any other places near Disneyland that offer the same kind of deals/discounts that i should sign up for? Thanks

Not sure what you have in your area, but Costco's, Bj's wholesale, and Sam's club have gift certificates for restaurants near DL, like Morton's steakhouse, Bumpa Gump shrimp. Rainforest Café, Tony Roma's. They are $100 in certificates for $80. Also, if you have a Disney Visa you save a percentage at select DL restaurants.

Not sure what you have in your area, but Costco's, Bj's wholesale, and Sam's club have gift certificates for restaurants near DL, like Morton's steakhouse, Bumpa Gump shrimp. Rainforest Café, Tony Roma's. They are $100 in certificates for $80. Also, if you have a Disney Visa you save a percentage at select DL restaurants.

They'll have the restaurants that are in your area...for example our closest Cheesecake is an hour away so none of those, but PF Changs and CPK are 20 minutes and our Costco has those. It's an awesome deal! Especially if you live in a major city

You can also go to Mousesavers and they have a list of restaurant discounts. I recently used their suggestion to buy discount coupons on restaurant.com. I was able to get a $50.00 gift certificate for Crossroads at the House of Blues in DTD for around $10.00 with a promo code--usually they are $20.00 for $50.00 (though you need to spend $100 there).

thanks, we live in New Zealand so have none of those restaurants here, however i thought i would join the mailing list for some of the ones close to where we are staying (Fairfield Inn) to use some of the coupons while we are in Anaheim. Will have a look at those other places you have all mentioned too, we are hoping to visit rainforest cafe while we are there.

Is the free sandwich at Earl of Sandwich the free one you get on your birthday or is it in addition to that? Or do you just fake your birthday to make sure you get the free one while you're there? :confused3

The best dining discounts are with an AP. You get 15% off with the Premium AP on all Disney sit down and some counter service as well.

Some of the Downtown Disney restaurants also offer a AAA discount (usually 10%). This includes Earl of Sandwich.

You can also go to Mousesavers and they have a list of restaurant discounts. I recently used their suggestion to buy discount coupons on restaurant.com. I was able to get a $50.00 gift certificate for Crossroads at the House of Blues in DTD for around $10.00 with a promo code--usually they are $20.00 for $50.00 (though you need to spend $100 there).

Ooooh! I was going to do that too! Are you allowed to post the promo code?

And by $100, is that $100 at HoB or $100 at Restaraunt.com? Ie: I only need to get 2 vouchers or I need to get 5?

Is the free sandwich at Earl of Sandwich the free one you get on your birthday or is it in addition to that? Or do you just fake your birthday to make sure you get the free one while you're there? :confused3

I signed my DD up for it. They send a coupon that's good for that person on their birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter