• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining for couple in Feb. (corrected post)

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
I was wondering if anyone here knew of a good place for a couple to eat and enjoy themselves with a very high price tag. I know that all the places are expensive but some more than others. Where have you and your SO eaten.
tigercat
(see post below for correction, need a place that is NOT a high price tag)

Off the top of my head, of all the restaurants DH and I dined at in 2001, Hollywood Brown Derby had the highest price tag. Very adult restaurant with a wonderful atmosphere and excellent food! DH and I will be sure to visit on our next trip in 2006. :jumping1:

I just reread my post after your reply. I meant to write the LEAST expensive. Boy what a goof that was. Sorry about that.
tigercat
I know I'll blame it on the baseball game. I was just too absorbed with it. (I really felt I had to come up with some excuse LOL)

Well, let's try this again. You had me wondering there for awhile. :scratchin:

How about Wolfgang Puck's at Downtown Disney westside or BOMA at the AK Lodge? Maybe even the RFC at the AK comes to mind also. I will leave you a link to this wonderful site that gives you menus with descriptions of food and prices. It's how I chose where DH and I dined on our last two trips and where we'll be dining in 2006. Have fun planning!!

~~~Denise :cool2:

DISNEYWORLD MENUS

Thanks for the link Tiggerlover. I have printed up 4 menus for my dh. The 2 at Wilderness Lodge, the one at Animal Kingdom and Spoodles. My dh wanted to look at menus from a resturant. He says that we should just be able to go to any resturant and just go in. He might be right but we might have trouble as well. I though that if I planned just one night's meal at least so that if the rest fell through we would have one night set. I appreciate you coming back to this thread what with my expensive mistake LOL.
tigercat

Originally posted by tigercat
I appreciate you coming back to this thread what with my expensive mistake LOL.
tigercat

It's my pleasure! I love helping people make dining decisions. That's one of my favorite reasons for being at Disney....all the wonderful food!! ::yes:: :hyper:

My dh looked over the menu and found out that at Wilderness Lodge one of the resturants serves venison so I think that is the one we are going with. Now to let DU know that I finally have some place to go LOL.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter