Dining Opinions Needed....Jaleo or StoryBook Dining

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
I realize this is completely subjective and everyone will have different opinions but that's what I'm looking for.

My husband and I will be traveling to Disney for our first Dsiney vacation with no kids. He is of no help as I'm the planner and he just goes with the flow. He prefers to know nothing of our trip until we get onsite.

I realize both Jaleo and storybook dining are complete opposites in dining and food experiences. And I'm torn. I think it would be fun to get dressed up and eat some new cuisine at Jaleo. This is also appealing because we are staying at the Hilton across from Disney Springs and therefore, we can just walk to the restaurant.

However, I love Disney...the characters and all the fun that brings with it. So it makes Storybook Dining sound so appealing.....I love the evil queen and grumpy. I have read tons of reviews about the food and understand its hit or miss. Plus we will need to drive or take Disney transportation to wilderness lodge from Disney-springs.

What would you choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter