• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Packages for shows

I think the RB Premium packages are for Friday and Saturday during May.
I wonder what would be a way to find out. It was really disappointing not being able to book. It was 6:05 AM. I also called and the cast member had no clue. I read somewhere that for the premium package I needed to call but that is also incorrect. Who Knows!!

I wonder what would be a way to find out. It was really disappointing not being able to book. It was 6:05 AM. I also called and the cast member had no clue. I read somewhere that for the premium package I needed to call but that is also incorrect. Who Knows!!
It has been very confusing for the F! packages and the Parade Plaza Inn packages lately. I suggest keep trying for your date!

I tried this morning for a River Bell premium package on Sunday the 21st of May, It was probably 6:05 AM in Anaheim. But had no luck. I wanted to book Ogas Cantina first and it was probably to late when I try River Bell. Unless there arre no shows on Sunday.

How can I be sure?

Thanks
F! isn’t currently showing times past May 4 on the website, so that could be why. It also could not be showing on Sundays. May seems to be an odd month due to all the events and it being Star Wars month.

F! isn’t currently showing times past May 4 on the website, so that could be why. It also could not be showing on Sundays. May seems to be an odd month due to all the events and it being Star Wars month.
I was able to book the 12th a couple of weeks ago without a problem.

What are the sites for Dining alerts? Do they charge for this service?
I have used mouse watcher (paid, appx $5) and mouse dining. For really hard to get ones I use the paid service. You have to be quick as soon as you get a text click on it. But they have worked very well for us.

I think the RB Premium packages are for Friday and Saturday during May.
We got RBT Premium for Sunday, May 7th. Those reservations seem to be very finicky, though. It kept saying that the experience was not offered that day. I purchased my tickets through a Disney travel planner who gets reservations availability alerts, so she found them and snagged them for me. It was past the 60 day mark and not first thing in the morning. Very weird. I'm so excited for it!

I booked a F! Dining package this morning. For 5/27 (60 days). I checked right at 6am EST and all the restaurants loaded times but all the dining packages showed no availability. So I booked a dinner at Blue Bayou. At 6:02 checked again and nothing for packages. I was searching with 'dinner" and not a specific time. I then searched with "6 pm" and got multiple times for both WOC and F! Packages.

Just to be sure it wasn't a coincidence that they happened to be loaded between my checks I tried again with dinner. Nothing. Then 6 pm and multiple times still showed.

FWIW the 3 days I've booked so far have all started booking at 6 am EST.

Yesterday I booked a WOC dessert party because I didn't get any WOC dining packages to show up. Now that I know how to search for the dining package I'm debating if I should try for the package tomorrow and cancel the dessert party earlier in the trip. Do they have different viewing areas or chairs for the party that make it worth keeping the desert party (I don't need more dsserts lol)?

I booked a F! Dining package this morning. For 5/27 (60 days). I checked right at 6am EST and all the restaurants loaded times but all the dining packages showed no availability. So I booked a dinner at Blue Bayou. At 6:02 checked again and nothing for packages. I was searching with 'dinner" and not a specific time. I then searched with "6 pm" and got multiple times for both WOC and F! Packages.

Just to be sure it wasn't a coincidence that they happened to be loaded between my checks I tried again with dinner. Nothing. Then 6 pm and multiple times still showed.

Yesterday I booked a WOC dessert party because I didn't get any WOC dining packages to show up. Now that I know how to search for the dining package I'm debating if I should try for the package tomorrow and cancel the dessert party earlier in the trip. Do they have different viewing areas or chairs for the party that make it worth keeping the desert party (I don't need more dsserts lol)?
Thanks for the tip of trying an exact time. I just was able to get a reservation for the Hungry Bear that didn’t show when I selected just dinner. Also saw them offering the WOC desert party that I’m on the fence about.

@GoofyforDisney3 and @anneeb I thought the dessert party had an excellent view and a place to sit down. I thought it was worth it and something I would do again.
I caved and booked it. If it means I don’t have to fight crowds and worry about standing around forever for a decent spot then it’s worth it.

Now I’m going to be stalking the website for the premium Fantasmic package at River Belle Terrace because it comes with good seats and not sitting on the ground like the Hungry Bear I currently have. 😂

The dessert party is amazing! Did it last august, doing it next month again. Having a table and chairs at the end of a long day is unbeatable

We were wanting to eat at Blue Bayou anyways and also wanted a spot for fantastic without having to go far in advance so we also booked a package. Hoping the fireworks don’t get cancelled that night and then it will be an added bonus.

RBP goes in seconds, seriously SECONDS so if it's 6:05am you will miss out because they are all gone before it gets to 6:01am

We had a great time with the standard Fantasmic packages, there was no "fighting for ground seating" like others have mentioned, it's all very civilized.
You line up in your group and start to enter, the area is huge so you lay out your cushions or a small blanket and sit and relax until the show starts.

Don't bring a huge blanket and sit two people on it. You'll be asked to pack it up, we saw two people doing this and it's not very polite trying to take up an entire area with a blanket when people need to fit in.

We got inflatable cushions and were very comfortable, we sat right at the railing which I won't do next time because it was freezing in November and we got soaked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter