Dining plan changes

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
I had read that the DP was going to change next year, and was not going to include dessert. I never saw anything else, and of course, now I need to know this. Has anyone heard anything? I know that it is early, but I had so much fun planning our last food fest....I mean trip .... that I wanted to staart thinking about it.

This is the first rumor I've seen of that.

If you're referring to a thread awhile back, it was all just a misunderstanding. Apparently some UK info had a misprint.

Breakfast no longer includes dessert though, but that's been in effect for awhile now.

angel's momma said:
If you're referring to a thread awhile back, it was all just a misunderstanding. Apparently some UK info had a misprint.

I had seen this a while back. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't so. dessert is my favorite part of the meal.:goodvibes

Don't get too comfortible with this dinning plan. This will be our third time using the dining, and it has been diffrent every time. Seems like they change it every couple of years. :grouphug:

jonimce said:
Don't get too comfortible with this dinning plan. This will be our third time using the dining, and it has been diffrent every time. Seems like they change it every couple of years. :grouphug:

This particularly version of the dining plan, Magic Your Way Dining, hasn't had any major changes from 2005 to 2006. Basically a price increase and dessert was omitted from breakfast.

You're right the plan does change, this version of the dining plan works out pretty good for most guests.

Changed from our first trip on the plan,2001, to our second on the plan 2004. This will be our third time on the plan, August,2006, so maybe every three years. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Lewisc said:
This particularly version of the dining plan, Magic Your Way Dining, hasn't had any major changes from 2005 to 2006. Basically a price increase and dessert was omitted from breakfast.

You're right the plan does change, this version of the dining plan works out pretty good for most guests.

I know that we likd it. Even with a nominal price increase, it will be worth it to us. DH says he can go cheaper, but he will never last with CS meals, ans always likes an appetizer. And we do not like hearing hom choke at the price of Disney meals. :lmao:

From what I can make out although dessert isn't included in TS OR CS breakfast you do get juice and a non-alcoholic beaverage in a TS breakfast.
Can anyone confirm this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter