• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan & F&WF

schatterjee

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

Hope this is the right place to post this... I read (I think on the Mousesaver site) that last year Dining Plan snacks could be used at many of the F&WF booths. Do you think it's safe to assume that will be true this year too?

Also, does anyone know what the cancellation policy on the plan is? For example we'll be at WDW for two weeks in Oct. There are two different ressies (1-OKW & 1-SSR). If I make the plan for both but change my mind about the second week how far in advance do I have to cancel? Or it looks like I only have to order two days in advance, maybe I could do one week and then add on the 2nd when I'm actually on-site for that 2nd week???

I'm just not sure if we should go dining plan or not!

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter