• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan for 4 "adults"

AMC3boys

Earning My Ears
This August will be our forth trip to Disney. We have always done the One Table Service, One Quick Service, and a Snack Dining Plan, but this time I'm not sure if it will be worth it for us. Last time we were at Disney, our boys were 6, 8,and 9. Now exactly two years later, they are 8,10,11 so the older two are considered "adults". All three of them don't like typical children's menu foods and would prefer smaller portions of what we are eating. However, my 10 year old doesn't eat very much. When we eat out, two boys will often share an adult meal. My 11 year is starting to eat larger portions, I'm just having a hard time figuring out if the meal plan would be worth it for us. We're there 5 days and have a CP breakfast booked, a Tusker House dinner, Sci-Fi Theatre, Coral Reef dinner at Epcot, the Plaza at MK. The other 4 breakfasts will be cereal in the hotel and any other lunch or dinner will be whatever quick service is handy. We will likely order snacks/drinks throughout the day too.

We may also book a Dinner at Boatwrights because we're staying at POR. I just don't want to commit to having to be back at the resort on any given day in time.

Plug your plans into www.distripplanner.com for a rough estimate. Generally speaking, you need at least one child per adult in order for the dining plan to be financially beneficial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter