Dining Plan Question: Separate Dining

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Let's say my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teens) buys the dining plan. Will each KTTW card have meals and snacks "loaded" on it? Or just one KTTW card has all meals for the whole party?

I ask because it would be quite possible that we split up into pairs and find ourselves dining separately once or twice. Limiting the meals to just one card sounds too restrictive to be appealing.

TIA,

For the Dining Plan, each person will get 1 counter meal, 1 snack and one sit-down meal per day. So if you have 4 people and are staying 4 days, you will have 16 counters, 16 sit downs and 16 snacks in one "dining bank" account. Each room key/parkhopper has access to the account. You can pull all 4 from one card or pull them individually-- Complete freedom for your entire family! Have fun!

You can also use the park hopper/room key to purchase anything in the parks. You literally don't need a dime and they will bill to your charge card on file at the resort. You can also limit the amount to be charged or not allow charging priviledges for minors. It's cool!

We did this last year. I was traveling with my DS a friend and her DD, all in one room. She took her DD to eat with the princesses while we did Beaches and Cream. It wasn't a problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter