Dining plan return?

It is hard enough already to get dining reservations without them adding people with the dining plan. I can't imagine how it would work for sit-down restaurants if they sold all these dining plans and people would not be able to find any reservations. If and when they bring the dining plan back I imagine it's going to be started with just a counter service option. There is no way that they would be able to sell sit down restaurants dining plan the way things are now.

OR maybe they will change it so people who purchase the dining plan can book 90 rather than 60 days out. I know this would tick off a lot of people but I could see that happening.

I can see them doing that as well. Inalways go with the dining plan so for me it would be fine. I can see people getting more upset

If the DDP is operational by then, you should be able to purchase it through the person you're renting points from. You won't be able to add it directly like you would with a standard resort stay.
Hi! First time thinking about renting points - just wanted to confirm, if they do bring back DDP you’d have to go through the person who’s renting the points? Do you know if the broker sites handle that? Thanks in advance if you know!!

Hi! First time thinking about renting points - just wanted to confirm, if they do bring back DDP you’d have to go through the person who’s renting the points? Do you know if the broker sites handle that? Thanks in advance if you know!!
My understanding is that you would contact the broker but they would work through the owner to secure your DDP. The broker is only the intermediary and your sole point of contact in these transactions.

When I did this for someone in 2019 they purchased a Disney gift for the exact amount that the broker gave to me to purchase the DDP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter