Dining plan worth the value?!?!?!?!

the "worth" of the plan is very subjective. What works for one family does not for another. For my famliy, the dining plan works because it allows my husband and son to order what they want to , instead of what is the least expensive. Addionally, my husband always goes into sticker shock when he sees the prices, going OOP for my family, while it may be less expensive, would cause my husband and son to either forgo meals or only order water and split meals.

the "worth" of the plan is very subjective. What works for one family does not for another. For my famliy, the dining plan works because it allows my husband and son to order what they want to , instead of what is the least expensive. Addionally, my husband always goes into sticker shock when he sees the prices, going OOP for my family, while it may be less expensive, would cause my husband and son to either forgo meals or only order water and split meals.

True. I've compared it both ways for our upcoming trip. We've got a few ADRs that we can't make any cheaper by sharing or ordering inexpensive options. CRT dinner, California Grill brunch, Ohana breakfast, etc. So unless I cut those out entirely, even going QS or ordering light/sharing at other TS meals, we end up paying close to what DxDP costs. So we're going with the plan so we don't have to do that. With the plan, we can do steak and wine instead of a burger and water, Artist Point instead of Geyser Point, etc. I'm really excited for our trip next month with the plan. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter