Dining Plan

i went to DL 6 years ago, before they built the California Advanture, and WDW is 100 times better if not more. Some people say that California Advanture is pretty good, maybe i'll check it out later.

Don't get me wrong now! There are rides at DL that are better than at WDW, but there are only 2 parks. In my opinion, POC at DL is hands down better! They also have the Matterhorn, which is really fun and a great tradition for me, as well. My most favorite ride of all is Indiana Jones, which they don't have at WDW. I'm also looking forward to the Aladdin Show. I heard that is very good! CA has California Screamin and the Grizzly River Run (which is like Kali River Rapids) They also have Soarin over CA.
So it's fun! It's just different. It is much smaller, although at DL, It's A Small World is much larger. It is a smaller scale and not so spread out. You can actually walk from park to park.
As a matter of fact, we are going there next summer, because I can't get the rest of my family to go to WDW (DB's, DM) I know if I could get my brothers to take their families, they would be hooked! :love:

Hey Karebear,
Where do you work if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I actually, live in Willamette. Do you know where that is?
Steph

I emailed to them and complaint about the false information, here is their resposne:

Hello Joe,

Thank you for contacting Member Services.

I apologize that you were provided with incorrect information. We in Member Services, as well as
our Members themselves, have made Jim Lewis (our Senior Vice President) and Walt Disney World
leaders aware that we want this changed and they are looking at ways to try to correct this in the
future. I have also passed your email on to our Member Satisfaction Committee, as each message we
have shows Walt Disney World just how serious this concern is to our Members. Thank you for taking
the time to let us know how you feel.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

changjoe said:
I emailed to them and complaint about the false information, here is their resposne:

Hello Joe,

Thank you for contacting Member Services.

I apologize that you were provided with incorrect information. We in Member Services, as well as
our Members themselves, have made Jim Lewis (our Senior Vice President) and Walt Disney World
leaders aware that we want this changed and they are looking at ways to try to correct this in the
future. I have also passed your email on to our Member Satisfaction Committee, as each message we
have shows Walt Disney World just how serious this concern is to our Members. Thank you for taking
the time to let us know how you feel.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Translation, don't call us, we'll call you.

It says "Let us know if we can be of further assistance."

Perhaps we should all call and complain and that would get something done.

LOL, does that mean I can call and say I don't think I want it? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter